You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Seasons Kits Leaked?

Carradona

i've seen 3 other kits that are supposed to be next seasons,one kit was black with yellow trim and the other was white with red stripes besides the red trim.the red one had the diamond like pattern in the material similar to the grey one from the late 80s.

Ive seen those ones too. All 6 are terrible.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true but this doesn't look like a Liverpool team so if the cap fits.

How old are you John? I've seen you selling the mag outside the ground (seen your pic on here mate) and you look no older than 30 at the most. In which case, I reckon your memory goes back as far as Dalglish at best and you would have a been a young kid then. I believe the team we have now to be far superior to anything under Souness, is more ruthless and less likely to let you down than an Evans team and is capable of far better than anything Houllier's teams could produce when we were very good in 2000/01 but went downhill and played awful football after that.

This season has been an abomination and I'd love to see a far more expansive/attacking style from us overall, but we have tended to deliver under Rafa's reign on a far more consistent basis than we did under any manager since Kenny. It's not always been sparkling football but Rafa has had us looking forward to the end part of the season in pretty much every season since he arrived, something the other managers mentioned (Kenny aside) failed to do. Rafa isn't perfect but I think he's had us punching above our weight all things considered.

This is not a disclaimer for the poor season we have endured so far.

*Edit: The kits shown are wank but that's what I've come to expect.

Edited by Vincent Vega

Apparently these are next seasons kits:

The black third kit is a fluro yellow stripe more than the yellow in the pics.

Away kit looks mint :drool:

Old school check material on the home kit looks good, throw back to the old grey crown paints sponsored kit.:yes:

sorry cant post proper links yet, but you can check them out here

img213.imageshack.us/g/liverpool1012adidasaway.jpg/

That white away shirt is mint. Shame i won't be buying any shirt till Duke & Duke have fucked off.

How old are you John? I've seen you selling the mag outside the ground (seen your pic on here mate) and you look no older than 30 at the most. In which case, I reckon your memory goes back as far as Dalglish at best and you would have a been a young kid then. I believe the team we have now to be far superior to anything under Souness, is more ruthless and less likely to let you down than an Evans team and is capable of far better than anything Houllier's teams could produce when we were very good in 2000/01 but went downhill and played awful football after that.

This season has been an abomination and I'd love to see a far more expansive/attacking style from us overall, but we have tended to deliver under Rafa's reign on a far more consistent basis than we did under any manager since Kenny. It's not always been sparkling football but Rafa has had us looking forward to the end part of the season in pretty much every season since he arrived, something the other managers mentioned (Kenny aside) failed to do. Rafa isn't perfect but I think he's had us punching above our weight all things considered.

This is not a disclaimer for the poor season we have endured so far.

*Edit: The kits shown are wank but that's what I've come to expect.

I am one of those who looks younger than his years (all that clean healthy living you see). If you believe that you believe anything ha. I am actually 32 mate and my first game was in 84-85 but I started going regularly in 87-88 with my grandad. Not a bad year to start going regularly I suppose all things considered.

I was a regular under Souness and you are right some of the performances were shambolic at times not least the two cup losses to Bolton and Bristol City being the worst. Evans wasn't without his failures with the European debacles to name against Strasbourg and PSG being the worst but to be fair his teams played some great stuff in 95-96 in particular but it just didn't have the mental strength, experience and leadership that United had at that time.

Houllier's 2001 side was strong, powerful, resilient and at the right times showed enough flair to win games, the summer transfers of 2002 was the beginning of the end for him though and to me history has repeated itself with Rafa over the past couple of years for Houllier 2002 read Rafa 2008.

The this doesn't look like a Liverpool team post was just in jest to be honest even if there is an element of truth in it.

You said this side is less likely to let you down than Roy Evans team and is more ruthless. If we are talking in the context of previous years yes I totally agree mate but this year we have been let down more often in one season than any of Roy Evans sides wouldn't you say? I don't think a Roy Evans side lost 15 games in all competitions by March.

Defeats are one thing I suppose but the manner of defeats is another and that is what has been the most disappointing thing of all this season is that we are capable of better whereas Souness' side wasn't even though we had a crop of great young players at the time so that makes this worse to me as we have underachieved more than any of the sides you mentioned.

As for the kits of the past we have had some shockers to match the teams haven't we. The green effort under Souness then the 93-94 one with the stripes going up it. We had the netto bag under Evans and the 95-96 Cup Final kit matched the performance of the side that day that horrible green and white effort then under Houllier we had that horrible black and grey thing which just reminds me of that winter of 2002 when we didn't win in ELEVEN league games and reminds me of El-Hadji Diouf so that says all you need about that kit.