You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Seasons Kits Leaked?

Carradona

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Reason to not buy one then or like discussed in previous posts - make our own alternative one to wear and sell to other red fans..

Proceeds then not in Cancer and Aids Pockets to pay off debts. cheeky fuckers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Built by Shanks, Broke by Yanks, Pay your money to the Banks...[/B]

There'd only be sunderland and stoke I think. Then we could wear silver or yellow. Too many of the clubs traditions have been ditched imo.

I was reading this just after looking at all our away kits and thinking that things started to go downhill around the time the green away kit was introduced with some appalling designs by Adidas.

We should get back to all red (a dark red, blood red! No white apart from the Adidas stripes) for the home, white, black and red for the away kit and 3rd kit can be anything.

I was reading this just after looking at all our away kits and thinking that things started to go downhill around the time the green away kit was introduced with some appalling designs by Adidas.

We should get back to all red (a dark red, blood red! No white apart from the Adidas stripes) for the home, white, black and red for the away kit and 3rd kit can be anything.

I'd love a dead simple all red kit, round white collar and on the end of the sleeves, white adidas stripes and leave it at that.