You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our fanbase are a bunch of pricks

Jens

Is there any need of posting ironic comments about Rafa every time we fucking lose? You would never have the balls to make such comments to the man´s face so shut the fuck up you childish bastards.

There was a time when I was proud to be a part of this club´s fanbase.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp
Is there any need of posting ironic comments about Rafa every time we fucking lose? You would never have the balls to make such comments to the man´s face so shut the fuck up you childish bastards.

Jens, I appreciate you're trying to do what you think is the right thing, but calling people with genuine grievances (not matter your opinion as to their veracity) a bunch of pricks and childish bastards (via the internet and not to their faces) seems a little contrary to the point you're trying to make here.

For what it's worth I don't think Benitez deserves some of the agenda-driven shite levelled at him on here at times, but then again people are passionate about the club (in a way no player or manager ever will be) and are genuinely angered and frustrated by what they see. Events like last night do little to alleviate any doubts, let's be honest here.

Great timing, after yet another shit performance. Nothing wrong with our fans. At any other club the fans would be calling for him to be sacked during games. At any other club he'd be sacked. He's been shown enough patience. I hope he quits rather than gets the sack

The support we took last night was huge and considering the shit they have had to watch all season, it was outstanding.

As for people on here they are entitled to their view, just because it varies from your own does not make it wrong.

I doubt there is one supporter out there happy at what he is seeing on the pitch, it is a disgrace. Some blame the players but the buck stops with the manager, he gets paid enough and trains them all week and to turn that out week after week is unacceptable.

nothing would give me greater pleasure than telling him to his face, I doubt if he'd be arsed though because he doesn't have to pay thousands a year to watch this shite.

You're a fucking tool and I'll say that to your face too if you like?

Guest Pistonbroke
The support we took last night was huge and considering the shit they have had to watch all season, it was outstanding.

As for people on here they are entitled to their view, just because it varies from your own does not make it wrong.

I doubt there is one supporter out there happy at what he is seeing on the pitch, it is a disgrace. Some blame the players but the buck stops with the manager, he gets paid enough and trains them all week and to turn that out week after week is unacceptable.

Sums up what my reply was going to consist of.

The horrible irony is if we didn't have such loyal fans who follow the team everywhere and get behind the manager even though we've been served up some of the worst football i've seen from a Liverpool side then he'd probably already be gone.

The reasons to back him get fewer and fewer and when you're paying thousands of pounds to watch shite you've got every right to complain about it.

I don't know what pisses me off more, Rafa or the beauts who want to show their 'PROPER BOSS' support for Rafa despite the constant stream of shit, mind games and utter crap this man serves on a game by game basis.

He is a walking excuse machine and the sooner he fucks off the better.

Jens, I appreciate you're trying to do what you think is the right thing, but calling people with genuine grievances (not matter your opinion as to their veracity) a bunch of pricks and childish bastards (via the internet and not to their faces) seems a little contrary to the point you're trying to make here.

For what it's worth I don't think Benitez deserves some of the agenda-driven shite levelled at him on here at times, but then again people are passionate about the club (in a way no player or manager ever will be) and are genuinely angered and frustrated by what they see. Events like last night do little to alleviate any doubts, let's be honest here.

Excellent post my simian friend. It won't let me rep you but accept it in spirit.

You would never have the balls to make such comments to the man´s face so shut the fuck up you childish bastards.

Have they got that sign outside Melwood yet "Form an orderly line here to come and abuse Rafa"?

Try telling the stubborn one he's stubborn, what would be the point in that anyway?

Everyone is entitled to loose the rag after watching yet another horrific performance, all due to the team selection and formation. That's Rafa's fault so he deserves the stick for it.

Watching Liverpool these days is like going out with a bird who keeps ripping you off behind your back, breaking your heart in the process. You love her so keep going back for more punishment when you know it will happen again and again. Heartbreaking

The same fans that will be loving Rafa if he ever delivers the title it'll be "ahhhhh mate, i love Rafa, always have mate, hes boss!" Players need to buck up, get on with the job, last night was a dismal display of football, not a lot Rafa can do besides put a pair of boots on and go and get stuck in.

'Uberfan' alert.

You bet your life I would tell Rafa personally that the football his team plays bores me to tears, that he spent his money badly and that I want him gone.

We are fuckin shite, yet we sell out everywhere. It is a puzzle.

Typical post of someone who thinnks loaylty is just accepting everything we have thrown at us. Good luck with that, but that is not me.

Rafa and the team should count themselves lucky they do not play in Brazil, otherwise they would get a 'visit' from 'the boys' any day now at the training ground and it would not be pretty.

The manager and the team are nothing, the badge is everything.

The same fans that will be loving Rafa if he ever delivers the title it'll be "ahhhhh mate, i love Rafa, always have mate, hes boss!" Players need to buck up, get on with the job, last night was a dismal display of football, not a lot Rafa can do besides put a pair of boots on and go and get stuck in.

Sorry mate but that's Bollox. He picks the team to play. The team he picked last night did not know what formation they were playing, couldn't pass for shit and were all expecting each other to do the work. That's down to Rafa. He also left Kuyt on for about 75 mins too long. That's all down to Rafa.

Of course fans will be happy if he brings the title, but there's nothing in him to suggest that he'll ever bring it here.

For Fuck Sake

Who do you support Liverpool Fc or Rafa Benitez

I support Liverpool FC and it fucking pains me real bad seeing the team I love churn this shite out every week - I hate watching us and the team we have become - negative Stale one dimensional shite.So if the manager is the one responsible for this then I am going to and have the right to question this

And as for the say it to hisface comment- what a fucking pathetic comment that is - and FYI yes I would tell him to his face that his tactics are fucking shit and watching us is like having eye aids - The same way I would tell certain players theyneed to have a look at themselves

I would do this because I love Liverpool FC and seeing this shite hurts me

If thatsnot what you expect to see on a forum of Liverpool fans all with the same goal then FUCK OFF and go an a Rafa Benitez fan club forum !!