You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yossi

Royal Family

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets linked with a move away every virtually transfer window, and his agent is always dropping hints about how he might leave. This window he reportedly agreed a deal to sell Yossi to some Russian club, but Liverpool wouldn't sell. He wouldn't do that unless Yossi was game.

No smoke without fire, there's something not quite right where Yossi is concerned.

I can't see any evidence to those things. I can see, though, a lot of jumping to conclusions.

But feel free to educate me.

His agent Ronen Katsav was in Russia last week and claims to have agreed a 3 and a half year deal worth 4-4.5m euros a season with Dynamo Moscow, which Lokomotiv are also said to want to match: he also claimed last week that Liverpool had agreed a deal, but then backed out and demanded more than the £7m on the table. He ran an interview in the Israeli paper Haaretz this week saying Yossi is fed up at Liverpool, at not being first-choice, and at the club's situation. Remember too that the agent did a deal with Manchester City later last year, but Liverpool refused to sell.

Add that to Yossi's demeanour this year - especially the two separate instances of swearing at the fans at Anfield - and his recent poor form, and it's pretty clear that we have a player who isn't happy and seemingly wants away.

Everyone has his price. If they offered anything over 10 million, taking into consideration his age, the club are well within their rights to ponder over a potential deal. They obviously felt at the price offered he was better off here. You're just looking for conspiracies.

Add that to Yossi's demeanour this year - especially the two separate instances of swearing at the fans at Anfield - and his recent poor form, and it's pretty clear that we have a player who isn't happy and seemingly wants away.

Didnt know about the swearing at fans - what was that about?

The team performed really well when Gerrard was in the midfield and Yossi got a hatrick against Burnley but then for some reason unknown to most Rafa decided that he wanted to accomodate the wonderful Lucas and Mascherano axis.

I imagine getting dropped for Portsmouth in place of a more cowardly set up would have pissed him off if he felt anything like I did, he could have asked for a move on that decision alone as far as I am concerned.

He gets linked with a move away every virtually transfer window, and his agent is always dropping hints about how he might leave. This window he reportedly agreed a deal to sell Yossi to some Russian club, but Liverpool wouldn't sell. He wouldn't do that unless Yossi was game.

No smoke without fire, there's something not quite right where Yossi is concerned.

He likes a move does Yossi. If he was to go elsewhere soon they'd be his fourth proper (i.e. decent European) club in around 8 years.

As for those moaning about his position, boo fucking hoo, only the top players in world football tend to play in their perfect position.

Yossi is being far more effective here than he was at West Ham, and is virtually on a par with his time at Santander which is where he got noticed.

Playing time? Well he's not doing too bad considering his injuries and the fact he's been involved in 20 of our 24 league games this season.

Yup. Yossi turns 30 this year as well.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly to balance out his comments, but just in case...

++ / LFChistory.net -- Past Present Future

16.08.2009 Tottenham PL Sub

29.08.2009 Bolton PL Sub

04.10.2009 Chelsea PL Sub

28.10.2009 Arsenal LC Sub

21.11.2009 Man City PL Sub

24.11.2009 Debrecen VSC CL Sub

29.11.2009 Everton PL Sub

19.12.2009 Portsmouth PL Sub

02.01.2010 Reading FA Sub

One of the nine was a league cup game so I doubt he's too upset at that, another was an FA Cup game so again I doubt he'd have been too surprised.

Then you've got the Man City game where he was named as a sub because he'd been out with a dodgy hamstring. He had to come on early because of an injury to one of our players but had to go off himself before the end because of another injury he got. Probably why he was a sub for the next two games too.

So that's five of the nine he's hardly going to be crying about.

What's puzzling at the moment is why Hermes isn't demanding he gets sold for even considering moving away, because he was telling us that about Mascherano during the summer.

:whistle::whistle::whistle: