You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

On 10/08/2022 at 15:56, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha why didn't he just go a foot higher?! 

Fuck that though. I'd rather try and break the record for the amount of hedgehogs I can ram up my arse than attempt that. I appreciate Mook has the monopoly on all 'arse ram' related records. Incidentally he holds the record for the most Rams rammed up the arse. 

It was his own world record too, what a weirdo, I lost all respect for him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

It was his own world record too, what a weirdo, I lost all respect for him.

I remember watching Felix Bumgarden go up in that balloon to the edge of the world to jump out and the commentator just casually threw in that it wouldn't even be the record what the fuck? What's the point you cunt 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember watching Felix Bumgarden go up in that balloon to the edge of the world to jump out and the commentator just casually threw in that it wouldn't even be the record what the fuck? What's the point you cunt 

The point was simply advertising for Red Bull shirley?

1 minute ago, Chairman Meow said:

The point was simply advertising for Red Bull shirley?

Yeah I wasn't really that arsed mate. Hate to say it but the absolute perversion in me wanted it to go tits up. I did however cheer when he landed on his feet, ran a little then kissed the ground. I thought it was cool. 

*I didn't want him to die but I accept that it going tits up would have resulted in him dying, especially at the height. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I wasn't really that arsed mate. Hate to say it but the absolute perversion in me wanted it to go tits up. I did however cheer when he landed on his feet, ran a little then kissed the ground. I thought it was cool. 

*I didn't want him to die but I accept that it going tits up would have resulted in him dying, especially at the height. 

I always want anything to do with Red Bull to fail, shit smelling horrible shite that they sell and all of the sports interference and promotion of that cock Ken Block.

Hateful company. 

1 minute ago, Chairman Meow said:

I always want anything to do with Red Bull to fail, shit smelling horrible shite that they sell and all of the sports interference and promotion of that cock Ken Block.

Hateful company. 

I was on a stag-do in Cardiff last weekend. had a double vodka red bull for the first time in ages just before the footy to try and sort my head out. Yeah, fuck red bull. And vodka. And Cardiff Walkabout. And Fulham. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was on a stag-do in Cardiff last weekend. had a double vodka red bull for the first time in ages just before the footy to try and sort my head out. Yeah, fuck red bull. And vodka. And Cardiff Walkabout. And Fulham. 

Fucking hell Stig of all the independent pubs in Cardiff Town centre that show sport you went in Walkabout, fucking awful place, full of dickheads.

Saying that I can't talk, last time I was in Liverpool I decided to reminisce by going to the 051 club. Half hour trying to find it then googled it to be informed it'd closed down.

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fucking hell Stig of all the independent pubs in Cardiff Town centre that show sport you went in Walkabout, fucking awful place, full of dickheads.

Saying that I can't talk, last time I was in Liverpool I decided to reminisce by going to the 051 club. Half hour trying to find it then googled it to be informed it'd closed down.

Mate, the other lot had gone go-karting but I wasn't prepared to miss the game. I just walked into town and it was the first place I remember being near the station that would have the game on. I was in a much better sports bar later that afternoon the Owain Glyndwr near the castle. Watched the everton game in there. 

The 051 was on fire last week. Actually on fire. It's been closed for years. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Mate, the other lot had gone go-karting but I wasn't prepared to miss the game. I just walked into town and it was the first place I remember being near the station that would have the game on. I was in a much better sports bar later that afternoon the Owain Glyndwr near the castle. Watched the everton game in there. 

Cardiffs gone to the dogs, most city centres have.

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Cardiffs gone to the dogs, most city centres have.

It was just heaving with stag and hen do's. Great laugh but yeah, generic city centre gear. I've been there loads in the past and had a boss time. It's just full of high rise cheap hotels and it's lost a bit of it's soul. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was just heaving with stag and hen do's. Great laugh but yeah, generic city centre gear. I've been there loads in the past and had a boss time. It's just full of high rise cheap hotels and it's lost a bit of it's soul. 

Yeah youre pretty much spot on.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah youre pretty much spot on.

Tell you one thing though, the bouncers were properly sound everywhere we went. Polite, smile, welcoming. Didn't see a single bit of trouble all weekend apart from one pissed nobhead in this late courtyard club and he got lashed out right away. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Tell you one thing though, the bouncers were properly sound everywhere we went. Polite, smile, welcoming. Didn't see a single bit of trouble all weekend apart from one pissed nobhead in this late courtyard club and he got lashed out right away. 

My best mate runs most of the security on the doors in Cardiff town centre. He's sound and all his staff are sound. 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

My best mate runs most of the security on the doors in Cardiff town centre. He's sound and all his staff are sound. 

It was just something one of my mates mentioned on the sunday and we'd all been thinking the same. Makes a hell of a difference entering a busy place on a night out when the doorstaff are just sound instead of some roided up nobhead snarling you before you've even tried to get in. Very rare I go out at night unless it's a local pub or things like stag-do's. Town (Liverpool) can be fucking horrible in some parts, mainly because the bouncers just want an excuse to chin someone. Your backs up constantly and that's why there's so many fights these days. 

Dalton was right. "I want you to be nice, until it's time not to be nice" 

"And when will we know when?"

"When that toadfish looking cunt gets up on that table and starts singing IRA songs" 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It was just something one of my mates mentioned on the sunday and we'd all been thinking the same. Makes a hell of a difference entering a busy place on a night out when the doorstaff are just sound instead of some roided up nobhead snarling you before you've even tried to get in. Very rare I go out at night unless it's a local pub or things like stag-do's. Town (Liverpool) can be fucking horrible in some parts, mainly because the bouncers just want an excuse to chin someone. Your backs up constantly and that's why there's so many fights these days. 

Dalton was right. "I want you to be nice, until it's time not to be nice" 

He's right. It makes the job easier. They can tell the ones who want trouble and they try to move them out quickly without the public noticing any fuss, plus they alert other doorstaff so they've got notice of what/who's coming.  The aggressive show of force tactic is stupid.

Just now, Gnasher said:

He's right. It makes the job easier. They can tell the ones who want trouble and they try to move them out quickly without the public noticing any fuss, plus they alert other doorstaff so they've got notice of what/who's coming.  The aggressive show of force tactic is stupid.

Exactly. Especially with grown men out on the ale. Just be sound and everything will be sound. To be fair, they all looked like cage fighters who you wouldn't fancy going toe to toe with. Just chilled happy ones. Shoreditch is similar. Always have a laugh with the doorstaff, they just want you in spending and having a good time. 

Although.... "Out" "What do you mean out?" "It means not fucking in" is one of my all-time favourite movie comments.