You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Voronin to Dinamo - Official

Redzawi

Official site for dinamo annouces veronin signed 3 years with them

Îôèöèàëüíûé ñàéò Ôóòáîëüíîãî Êëóáà "Äèíàìî Ìîñêâà"

translation :

Arrival in Domodedovo airport about 16 hours, Andriy Voronin went to the base in Novogorsk, where his signature to the contract and talked to the head coach of "Dynamo" Andrei Kobeleva.

The deal has commented sporting director "Dinamo" Konstantin Sarsania:

- Transition Andriy Voronin could be considered accomplished: clubs reached an agreement with the player signed a contract for three years. We are delighted that such a strong player was in "Dinamo", hope for his help in solving team problems.

Immediately after the conclusion of the agreement beginner Dynamo Club, moved from for Liverpool, gave an interview to the official website "Dynamo".

Andriy Voronin:

HOPE FOR THE FIRST TIME Dynamo Wear T-SHIRTS ARE IN TURKISH COMPLETE

From Novogorsk 30-year-old striker went to choose their own accommodation, but before that answered the questions of the press service of "Dinamo".

- I had options for continuing a career in Germany, and several in Russia, but eventually opted for the "Dynamo", - has told Andriy Voronin. - I bribed the professional approach of the leaders of the Moscow club during the negotiations, also liked the conversation with the head coach Andrei Kobeleva. Our views come together. Before the Dynamo put high goals, I'm interested. I believe that Russia's championship very good level.

- You could follow him?

- Wherever I lived, our home taken Russia and Ukrainian TV channels. So on Sunday afternoon had the opportunity to observe the First Channel matches Russia's Premier League, received a good general idea.

- Not worrying some old stadium?

- A little unusual, of course, will be, especially at first. Still, I played the last 15 years in Germany and England, played the classrooms overcrowded arenas, which create an incredible atmosphere. See what will now experience. I hope that the transition to be painless: I talked with many friends, nothing bad about the championship of Russia did not.

- Who are these friends?

- He spoke with Rebrov, goose, Tymoschuk, Kormiltsev, Pimenov, Bilyaletdinov. None of them from moving to Russia is not dissuaded.

- Motivation problems will not arise?

- I have never had difficulties with motivation, on this occasion I do not worry. Instead, a new challenge will only be configured to the maximum.

- Do you share his career on a successful German stage and less good English?

- I'll say this: even one of their hits, I do not regret. Yes, in Germany, many received and to Liverpool only irritating moments, but nobody knows what would have been my fate, if ever, decide otherwise. I have all the clubs were warm memories and maintain good relations with both the boys and leaders. It now it's all in the past, I open a new page.

- It's nice that the first time in your club will all speak in Russian?

- Yes, it is a positive moment. True, I was still playing in the Ukrainian national team, where all communicate in Russian. But in the club this experience will really be the first time. While in Germany, difficulties with language are not experienced - German I know perfectly. In England, as initially it was hard for, but before his departure with all the guys already have good friendly relations. The vocabulary of first necessity is not so wide. While in Russian to me, of course, explained it will be easier than in English.

- Someone from the current players "Dinamo" I know you?

- Personally - no, but we are the space quickly filled. A correspondence course and I was sure many of you know, and I - many.

- 'Goals for the season?

- God grant that there were no injuries, and season emerged successfully, and for me, and for the team. The problem is serious - to fight for the championship.

- Family transport in Russia?

- Yes. In this case we will have many new things. Wife, for example, wondered: how is it - three collection for two weeks? Unusually. But obosnuemsya, everything will be fine. The main thing now - hurry to finish all the paperwork in England and find a house in the new location. In Moscow, my wife and I visited a couple of times, people here are new, the Dynamo also promised help in finding accommodation. Located near the base, apparently in Novogorsk, it is important to close a children's garden: our son is now two years and one year old daughter.

- In Turkey, the group sent the Dynamo fans. They see you there in?

- I hope that the 17-th, or at least, on 20 January for the first time an example of the Dynamo t-shirt in a test match.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic