You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In Rafa We Rust.......

old skool tom

the one positive from todays latest pile of negative shite football at ewood park is that more people will realize that hes not good enough

hes not playing our invisible italian because he knows if he gets injured and/or results dont improve? hell be out on his arse.hes putting his own job/ego ahead of the clubs results and thats the biggest crime of all in my opinion.

so hold on my fellow anti rafa friends,it surely wont be long until our ultra cautious manager is sent on his way

as the saying goes...........no pain,no gain

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one positive from todays latest pile of negative shite football at ewood park is that more people will realize that hes not good enough

hes not playing our invisible italian because he knows if he gets injured and/or results dont improve? hell be out on his arse.hes putting his own job/ego ahead of the clubs results and thats the biggest crime of all in my opinion.

so hold on my fellow anti rafa friends,it surely wont be long until our ultra cautious manager is sent on his way

as the saying goes...........no pain,no gain

How fucking tedious. Grow up.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMs3PCDM8Eg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMs3PCDM8Eg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

He won't be gone because Madrid will realise he's not as good asd he's hyped up to be, and the Yanks cannot afford a pint of milk at the moment.

So we're stuck with him til kingdom come.

I hate this :(

were they really after him? surely if a thick cunt like that diving robben can see rafas to shite and defensive? madrid could too?

itd be like barca signing howard wilkonson!

not as tedious as the football we play and ridiculous one eyed support our manager gets

Don't think you'll find much one-eyed support after the way things have been going.

Some of you who want rafa out seem to be imagining that you're fighting your corner against loads of pro-rafa fans, when in reality there's probably no such thing happening. There's more than likely a lot of people who want rafa out, a few who are loyal to him, and a lot of others that are just confused and unsure. I don't see why there's so much drama about it all.

Some of you who want rafa out seem to be imagining that you're fighting your corner against loads of pro-rafa fans, when in reality there's probably no such thing happening. There's more than likely a lot of people who want rafa out, a few who are loyal to him, and a lot of others that are just confused and unsure. I don't see why there's so much drama about it all.

So true

Don't think you'll find much one-eyed support after the way things have been going.

Did you not know you have to be massively entrenched in one camp and defend your corner by calling people cunts?

Get with the programme mate ;)

were they really after him? surely if a thick cunt like that diving robben can see rafas to shite and defensive? madrid could too?

itd be like barca signing howard wilkonson!

Real have always been a strange club, but it's all too obvious they wouldn't want someone like him. He'll kill their style of play as he did to us. It was fucking unbearable to watch today. Lucas and Kuyt do fuck all in an entire match and are untouchable, El Zhar comes on midway through the second half when he's been injured and our biggest summer signing (who's now fully fit) gets only 30 seconds here and there.

Sorry but it's time to go.