You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GFAT5 Semis - Hippo Vs Kodiak Bear

Remmie

Zippo Vs Obearma  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Zippo Vs Obearma

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll say it again - find a single post from any of the ones i mentioned.

they are phantom profiles, and you know it.

you're just avoiding/dancing around the issue. i can't see any of these types under the bear voting, but would be more than happy to exclude them as well, if you will.

going off at a tangent for a moment

You know those rating systems are flawed.

They don't take into account houses that have more than two television sets

and other things of that nature.

Stop hiding behind those phony numbers, Burgundy!

back on topic...

Poor show from people I thought better of.

There is no corruption here, only immaturity, and lack of respect.

If I show you a printscreen of their actual posts, will you both stop bitching, and admit you were wrong.

I can seriously see all their posts.

i'm not blaming you or your hippo, woo - it's out of your control.

sure, post something written by any of brown star, vinfira or invy...love to read their stuff.

i'm not seriously angry - that would be crazy. what bothers me is how people want to spoil a bit of fun and ruin all the good work.

Woo, stop being a bell. You'll win this, well done. If you don't like winning it the way you have then that's tough shit. TLW admin, Uncle Ju and all the other bullshit users have won it for you. You should be proud. It's not every day you get to boast that you killed a boss idea.

Right, so I'm a bellend because other people have voted for the Hippo?

And after all that went on after last years final, I've killed the GFAT have I?

Yep. Cheers Stu. Appreciate it.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
It's not outrage.

Just that it was a nice idea and now it's shit. That's all.

And this...

I seem also to be suffering the same problem as Neko and Monty in regards to not being able to see any posts by the phantom voters

I've voted Kodiak, but I may have the answer to why some people can see posts by Brown Star etc and some can't.

I'm not sure whether I can say or not - that's probably for Dave to decide - but it relates to the 'Those gamers with addictive personality' thread...

I can see all their posts and will vouch for their existence (not that this counts for everything as I'll probably be accused of not being real next), they are not phantom accounts - Woo you've opened a big can of worms now!

Oh and I voted bear cos it'd slice and dice that hippo.

Yawn.

Thought all this 'rigged' bollocks would've died down now, especially considering as there is fuck all proof, but I guess some people like to hide away from the fact that the Hippo was the worthy winner, as the vote count shows.