You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham away.

Kevin D

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody missed it. Had to change my lads nappy. Talk me through it someone.

Ball comes over to Voronin who miscontrolls it off his fat arse. One of the Fulham defenders heads it just at the D, Torres comes on to it and hits a right foot volley faster than the speed of light into the bottom corner.

Ball comes over to Voronin who miscontrolls it off his fat arse. One of the Fulham defenders heads it just at the D, Torres comes on to it and hits a right foot volley faster than the speed of light into the bottom corner.

Voronin has had a decent game - his passing has been crisp, he's working hard and he's made two superb defence splitting passes - one to Torres and one to Benayoun - that deserved better.

He was very good in the second half against Arsenal, and he's been very good today. Don't slag players off who are doing their all -- and additionally doing it well.

It's been a very good performance so far - Insua's mistake for the goal aside - and it is good to see some of the fringe players doing well. We're suspect defensively on the outside, and Torres is only 3/4 fit, I'd say. But it's been encouraging, good to watch, and hopefully we can build on this.

Voronin has had a decent game - his passing has been crisp, he's working hard and he's made two superb defence splitting passes - one to Torres and one to Benayoun - that deserved better.

He was very good in the second half against Arsenal, and he's been very good today. Don't slag players off who are doing their all -- and additionally doing it well.

It's been a very good performance so far - Insua's mistake for the goal aside - and it is good to see some of the fringe players doing well. We're suspect defensively on the outside, and Torres is only 3/4 fit, I'd say. But it's been encouraging, good to watch, and hopefully we can build on this.

Negged.

Voronin needs a break. He always looks for the ball and has decent intelligence, it's just he doesn't always have the ability to pull stuff off.

When he first arrived he scored a few goals and looked very confident. Doesn't seem to have the same swagger about him now, which isn't that surprising given no matter what he does people are always on his back.

I like the cut of your jib, kiddo.

Voronin has been shite.

If we continue in the same manner in the second half we should win this.

Voronin has done OK so far and does find himself in some decent positions - he has the knack of making space for himself. I wonder how he'd play with a little more confidence? A goal and we might see a reasonable squad player.

Good forward run by Lucas to help create the space for the Torres goal. And what a goal - world class.

They park the bus at home. How pitiful is that? Now we need to push the FBs forward, if we dare and if they can deliver... In any case we're playing with about 8 guys right now, Voronin, Degen, and 1/2 Insua and 1/2 Kyrgiakos are not there.

Voronin good here? Oh well, that's another opinion. We miss Agger big time, Gerrard of course, and Degen can run, man can he run. Run Philippe run...