You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Met a girl on holiday once and she was telling me how she didn't have a driving licence because she had failed the written part of the test four or five times - 'because it's really hard'...

I said 'But isn't it multiple choice?'

Her reply? 'No. You definitely have to take it'.

:wow:

Me and my sister are signed up to Barclays online and each have one of those card readers to put your card in when you log on to enter your PIN.

She always points the card reader at her laptop cos the thinks that when she enters her PIN it needs to send a signal to her laptop.

She work in IT btw.

Me and my sister are signed up to Barclays online and each have one of those card readers to put your card in when you log on to enter your PIN.

She always points the card reader at her laptop cos the thinks that when she enters her PIN it needs to send a signal to her laptop.

She work in IT btw.

Class.

I've been having the most bizarre disagrement with my beloved today.

Watching a program about NASA this morning.

She suddenly started asking about the most recent space disaster. "you know, this woman going was going up, but she wasn't on her own...there was a man and a few other people going up with her....but the ship couldn't handle the trip and blew up"

I told her that this happened for challenger in 1986 and she must be confused with the discovery tragedy in 2003 (you'd think wouldn't you) but no, according to her it definatly did happen recently and she knew it happened...despite serveral google searches and wikipedia getting involved.

It's been brought up on several occasions today as she can't belive no one has mentioned it on the Internet.

Americans are brilliant when it comes to discussing foreign countries, particularly the UK.

When I was in Berlin Inter-railing with my mate, we met two Americans in a backpacker bar and we got talking about high school sororities and the need for people to be voted in.

We were asked "Do you know what a vote is?"

We replied "No" and then asked them "Is that like a democracy?"

"Sure it is. We got that in the US, Britain should adopt it"

We also managed to convince them that nobody in the North of the UK had indoor toilets, just a hole in the ground for every 10 people.

Americans are awesome. A skit off the chaser, those pricks who pulled the Osama stunt.

M1N351vzY-M

the wife bought a new toaster the other day (without my approval, i might add).

i was complaining that it took forever for the toast to brown. the next day when my toast burned to black char, i realized that she had turned the toasting setting up to high.

"i thought your toast would cook quicker" was her reply to the smoke alarm going off.