You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My Mrs' mate slagged her off yesterday because she lets our 8 year old daughter watch some reality show about Cheshire Housewives saying it's not suitable for her and might harm her way of thinking.

This might be true but this woman lets her 21 year old daughter go out with a drug dealer who has battered her, tried to pass her round his mates and threatened to slash her face with a Stanley knife.

I not sure you can let a 21 year old do anything to be fair.

I just want to grab my wife and do this to her at the moment:

SNIP

Our daughter hasn’t been sleeping well for a while, which I know is taking it’s toll on her. I try to help wherever I can but it never seems

to be enough. About 50% of nights, including tonight, she goes to bed at 8pm and leaves me by myself. I’m actually quite upset about it. I know I can be a difficult at times but I always try / do my best for the 3 of us. My wife is normally quite rational and easy going but at the moment she’s just irrational. I’m trying to be supportive but I’m finding it harder and harder.

Anyway, idiot sandwich.

She's pregnant*. Scientific fact, it fries their brains

*is, was, will be. They're all like that

I just want to grab my wife and do this to her at the moment:

ecb18b270621f2dbf47ce4c265cdc7a8.png

After the shenanigans of the key incident a few weekends ago, she’s following it up with just a being a bigger and bigger moron.

Our daughter hasn’t been sleeping well for a while, which I know is taking it’s toll on her. I try to help wherever I can but it never seems

to be enough. About 50% of nights, including tonight, she goes to bed at 8pm and leaves me by myself. I’m actually quite upset about it. I know I can be a difficult at times but I always try / do my best for the 3 of us. My wife is normally quite rational and easy going but at the moment she’s just irrational. I’m trying to be supportive but I’m finding it harder and harder.

Anyway, idiot sandwich.

Something's no' right, Scott

Sorry but really pissed me off

Was at the gay gym this morning. (go to this one if it is pissing down) This is the fashion show off one as opposed to the proper one. I can walk here.

Anyway walked in and headed for the free weights area but could not get there because some woman, lovely as she was, was pulling some cable shite out of some machine. Rather than do it next to the machine she must have been 10m away from it. Across the whole corridor.

I asked here could I get passed she said she had 20 more reps whilst spitting on me and could I wait.

I said Ok and when she was done I asked her why she thought pulling the same weight from further away made her stronger.

She said it made the weight heavier.

I said well why not stay closer to the machine and drop it down a peg or two.

She said well then it really would be heavier.

Was at the gay gym this morning. (go to this one if it is pissing down) This is the fashion show off one as opposed to the proper one. I can walk here.

Anyway walked in and headed for the free weights area but could not get there because some woman, lovely as she was, was pulling some cable shite out of some machine. Rather than do it next to the machine she must have been 10m away from it. Across the whole corridor.

I asked here could I get passed she said she had 20 more reps whilst spitting on me and could I wait.

I said Ok and when she was done I asked her why she thought pulling the same weight from further away made her stronger.

Are you sure about this?

I’m going to end up using that knife on her!

I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve told her knives don’t go in the dishwasher and I’m happy for her to leave them and allow me to wash them and sharpen them.

3a5de4fdbf7b36a6e661321e630209a6.jpg

Looks like she's leaving them blade up on the off chance you accidentally slit your wrists there Col.

Are you sure about this?

The thinking behind the answer could only come from a woman.

I take my little girl to school 4 mornings a week. We are never in a rush and even though it's her first year at school she's got into a little routine.

The wife takes her one day a week, moans I'm not helping her and they are always on the last minute with loads of drama.

I take my little girl to school 4 mornings a week. We are never in a rush and even though it's her first year at school she's got into a little routine.

The wife takes her one day a week, moans I'm not helping her and they are always on the last minute with loads of drama.

Can relate to that.  I used to get ToddleD up and dressed etc as LadyD used to work a fair drive away.  She got a new job so we agreed all I have to go is get her up and bring her down with her uniform etc 

It's gone from a fuss free pleasure ride to a drama filled horror show because instead of just doing her hair and getting herself ready LadyD has to get ToddleD dressed & do her hair. 

I did it for a week when she went on holiday. We were up at 7am every morning, breakfast done, dressed, both out on time and I was back in the house at 9.10. She does it and doesn't get out of bed til 7.30, tons of drama and a big mad rush to get them to school on time.

One woman we know who literally lives 5 minutes walk from the school is late every day or phones her dad to take her daughter to school if she is running late.

My boss has just come straight into work & insulted my t-shirt before she's even sat down.

*It's red & white hoops & she goes 'Where's Wally?'

I just smiled but inside I'm raging & am tempted to point out that she's a fat fucking mess with all the social skills of a rattlesnake.

• Upvote 3

It's always the opposite in ours. Mrs L is organised, efficient and capable. I get out of bed at the last possible moment, shower and get dressed, drive the youngest in to school at breakneck speed and barely make the train to work, always skipping breakfast. Thanks god this is only twice a week now.    

• Upvote 1

My boss has just come straight into work & insulted my t-shirt before she's even sat down.

I just smiled but inside I'm raging & am tempted to point out that she's a fat fucking mess with all the social skills of a rattlesnake.

Thats quite good,to be fair. And you are asking for it with a shirt like that.

She's trying to get you to take it off.

She'll be insulting your boxers before lunch time.

She's had you right off.

• Upvote 1

I've calmed down a bit now.

The last person who said that was a stupid bird on a train so I just have to accept that when I wear this t-shirt, I'm going to get that from spastics, it makes a change from getting stupid comments about my hair anyway.