You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I can't stand us having anything done to the house. We are getting our windows replaced today but the drama over it has lasted all weekend. Moving 3 beds and moving a few things around to other rooms is quite straightforward but not in my house, it's literally took all weekend to sort out. In between I've painted the hallway and the kitchen and done overtime. Yet this morning there's still a mad panic to move things around despite her doing virtually nothing yesterday.

The company haven't turned up on time either and I've told her to ring them but I'm a cunt for going to work.

I've mentioned before the bitchiness of the women I work with.  The girl in my office, has a bit of the resting bitch face, and can be abrupt, but she's direct and does her job and is more agreeable than most of the other ones despite her foibles. She was off yesterday so I had to send an email round to everyone saying she was off.  Cue a few "who's arsed?" and "waaaaay!" replies from the usual subjects. I made a point to reply to say she'd found her dad dead in his bed in his flat and that's the reason why she was off, which is true.  No replies or apologies.  Bastards. 

WOMEN across the UK are being forced to attend a one-day thermostat awareness course to learn how they work.

The courses, run by the Department of Energy, are compulsory for anyone who has committed two or more thermostat misuse infractions in a 72-hour period and are projected to save the UK millions of pounds in bills.

Instructor Dr Thomas Booker said: “This is a thermostat. It can sense the temperature.

“When set to, for example, 21 degrees, it will regulate the temperature of your home at 21 degrees by turning the heating off or on without – and this is important – any need for manual adjustment.

“If you are feeling a little cold and adjust it upwards to, say, 30 degrees, it will not provide a short-term boost of heat but will begin heating the entire home to tropical temperatures. The opposite will happen if adjusted down, though that’s of course entirely theoretical.

“The way to operate a thermostat is simply to choose the temperature you’re most comfortable with and to leave it alone and not touch it. Let me repeat that: pick a temperature, do not touch it and leave it alone.”

Attendee Donna Sheridan said: “Nah. I still don’t get it.”

I have to apologise for being a bastard in her dreams.

Last night she was tossing and turning constantly, talking in her sleep, climbing all over me, pulling the quilt away and then she woke me up at 6am by rolling over and accidentally punching me in the mouth.

It wasn't her fault though, she was asleep.

I'd beem playing footie earlier that day and volleyed my ex during the night. That went down well.

• Upvote 1

Update on that woman who wrote shit novels that were barely legible.

She's started a crowd funding page and needs £2500 for a dodgy American based publisher to release her stories. I think she's got about £30 so far.

Didn't she make millions from that Fifty Shades shite? oh wait, you're on about a different woman who wrote shit novels that were barely legible.

EDIT: I know you're on about someone else. Was she the one who wrote about getting rattled by different blokes with the names of Blooshite players?

Didn't she make millions from that Fifty Shades shite? oh wait, you're on about a different woman who wrote shit novels that were barely legible.

EDIT: I know you're on about someone else. Was she the one who wrote about getting rattled by different blokes with the names of Blooshite players?

Yes. Having a threesome with Russ Berkeley and Duncan Fergus. The names have been changed so no one will get onto it.