You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

20 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

What are you doing in the Windy?

She won that Disney prize. 4 people all expenses trip here. Landed yesterday. Seems a decent place! There’s a conference at the hotel though and American business types are rude. Speaking to staff like shit no please or thanks. Posh hotel and all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

She won that Disney prize. 4 people all expenses trip here. Landed yesterday. Seems a decent place! There’s a conference at the hotel though and American business types are rude. Speaking to staff like shit no please or thanks. Posh hotel and all. 

Steal the hotel robe for the full experience.

And seriously get a pic of a proper beef sandwich up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Steal the hotel robe for the full experience.

And seriously get a pic of a beef sandwich up.

I think we’re gonna go that Mr Beef and get one tomorrow so I will do mate 

Hotel over Lancaster Gate way this morning. 

I asked for “everything”. I got this. 

The Unmentionable Association did right fucking this part of London off if this is what they call a full breakfast.

4/10. Extra point for the decent selection of quality fruit juices. 

IMG_6315.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

The Unmentionable Association did right fucking this part of London off if this is what they call a full breakfast.

IMG_6315.jpeg

Fuck me, nonces just out of jail get better scran than that from their victims.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

IMG_6315.jpeg

That has really pissed me off. I’d punch you in the face and chop you cock off if I could for posting this.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

IMG_6315.jpeg

The cup looks ok.

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

IMG_6315.jpeg

Looks like the brekkie spud throws his shit all over in Trainspotting. 

After he’s thrown his shit all over it 

• Upvote 2

On 17/04/2024 at 15:46, Bjornebye said:

I think we’re gonna go that Mr Beef and get one tomorrow so I will do mate 

Get yourself over to Green Street Meats. Fucking amazing stuff there - no breakfast food like, but some nice sausages and great beans with burnt ends. Nice neighbourhood for a pint too. 

https://greenstreetmeats.com/

• Upvote 1

I got taken to the Duck & Waffle in London yesterday. I'd been told the breakfast was amazing there, but I wasn't impressed. The black pudding was nice, but that was a side. Dunno the cost, but I think about 60 odd quid for 2 including tea & the sides. I wouldn't be paying that's for sure. 

20240418_084524.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I got taken to the Duck & Waffle in London yesterday. I'd been told the breakfast was amazing there, but I wasn't impressed. The black pudding was nice, but that was a side. Dunno the cost, but I think about 60 odd quid for 2 including tea & the sides. I wouldn't be paying that's for sure. 

20240418_084524.jpg

Fuck that off, Baz.

Get to the Duck & Rice, order three portions of the venison puffs, to be delivered every half hour until you fall over, and a really good IPA or seven.

You won't regret it.

EDIT: That looks fucking awful and worse than most of the shite you post from Euston Rd cafes, and I wager thrice the price.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Fuck that off, Baz.

Get to the Duck & Rice, order three portions of the venison puffs, to be delivered every half hour until you fall over, and a really good IPA or seven.

You won't regret it.

EDIT: That looks fucking awful and worse than most of the shite you post from Euston Rd cafes, and I wager thrice the price.

It wasn't great. You can't tell from the picture, but the sausage was a Cumberland style ring, so it's bigger than it looks, but it was just a bit shit. They also made us leave after an hour. We were almost done, but FFS, what type of time is that for a cover on a table which can only be for people on business meetings? 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

It wasn't great. You can't tell from the picture, but the sausage was a Cumberland style ring, so it's bigger than it looks, but it was just a bit shit. They also made us leave after an hour. We were almost done, but FFS, what type of time is that for a cover on a table which can only be for people on business meetings? 

I'm pretty sure i've never been, and if I had I don't remember.

In truth I had always called the Duck & Rice the Duck & Waffle assuming it was the same place I stumble into everytime I'm in Soho.

36 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I'm pretty sure i've never been, and if I had I don't remember.

In truth I had always called the Duck & Rice the Duck & Waffle assuming it was the same place I stumble into everytime I'm in Soho.

You'd remember if you'd been, as it's on the 40th floor with some views across London. I think you're effectively paying for the windows. 

• Upvote 2