You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

AD952CB4-C7AC-44DE-AE5B-526EF8A85EB8.jpegAnother day, another brekkie. Been at a wedding at a place in Coventry, but the name escapes me. Coombes Hall maybe. 

Food has been immense all the way through, so was expecting big things from the breakfast and I wasn’t disappointed. Solid solid 8.

Youll notice I’ve dropped some cleavage in the background there, as well as Mrs Bela’s breakfast which doesn’t contain beans, all in the quest for approval like a dirty little rep whore. I’m not sorry

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'll never understand how a breakfast gets a mark above 1 when it's served with one Sausage, if your sausage is that good then I'm going to want more than one even more, hotel cunt.

235397-48f8d90fe0f9bd305bb5e1446832e6f4.gif

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, belarus said:

AD952CB4-C7AC-44DE-AE5B-526EF8A85EB8.jpegAnother day, another brekkie. Been at a wedding at a place in Coventry, but the name escapes me. Coombes Hall maybe. 

Food has been immense all the way through, so was expecting big things from the breakfast and I wasn’t disappointed. Solid solid 8.

Youll notice I’ve dropped some cleavage in the background there, as well as Mrs Bela’s breakfast which doesn’t contain beans, all in the quest for approval like a dirty little rep whore. I’m not sorry

Mrs Bela doesn't appear to have beans on her plate whereas your plate actually looks like Coventry. The two beans escaping alcatraz are disturbing and how big is that tomato? I hope thats a very large whisky on the left. 

Mrs Bela's brekkie - 7/10

Yours - Minus 10/10 and 14 years without parole 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, belarus said:

Cleavage repped. My thanks to Mrs. Belarus for sharing her ample bosom as a breakfast thread bonus.

The sausage also looks like it approves.

Two types of eggs seems a tad daring. In principle I’m not against it, but a brave choice. 

The Hash Brown seems to have adopted a singular bean. A beautiful story and one that should embarrass the Hash Brown deriders on here. 

Bacon needs a bit more thrashing around the pan before being allowed on this plate. 

Mushrooms are solid. I don’t like tomato on my breakfast but each to their own. 

Oh and Mrs. Belarus has excellent breasts but you probably already know that. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'll never understand how a breakfast gets a mark above 1 when it's served with one Sausage, if your sausage is that good then I'm going to want more than one even more, hotel cunt.

I hear you mate, but that’s enough for me. I could have eaten more, but I’m comfortably full now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Cleavage repped. My thanks to Mrs. Belarus for sharing her ample bosom as a breakfast thread bonus.

Two types of eggs seems a tad daring. In principle I’m not against it, but a brave choice. 

The Hash Brown seems to have adopted a singular bean. A beautiful story and one that should embarrass the Hash Brown deriders on here. 

Bacon needs a bit more thrashing around the pan before being allowed on this plate. 

Yeah, they are decent mate. Fair play to her. She’s a goodun too

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

hahaha reading this reminded me of this clip from 35 seconds in 

• Upvote 2

Working away for a couple of days. Here’s a Coventry Premier Inn effort.

£8.99 for all you can eat which, in my case, was very little as I only got it to take a photo for here. 

I’d rate the old chap serving me as 9/10. Very nice guy, he probably would have been tastier than the breakfast.

B1405E1F-75EA-4936-8873-E5797B5E91BC.jpeg

• Upvote 4

On 31/05/2021 at 10:30, belarus said:

Right, we go again.

Away with Mrs Bela at a place called Shrigley Hall over Macclesfield way. Not tasted it yet, but I’m expecting big things compared to yesterday...

AC84EEC8-1459-4E22-97C9-9CF0B597FF2D.jpeg

So we know Mrs Belarus has a mighty fine cleavage and she has butter on her toast where as Belarus is a margarine nonce. 

Reckon he needs booting off here and his missus replacing him. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working away for a couple of days. Here’s a Coventry Premier Inn effort.

£8.99 for all you can eat which, in my case, was very little as I only got it to take a photo for here. 

I’d rate the old chap serving me as 9/10. Very nice guy, he probably would have been tastier than the breakfast.

B1405E1F-75EA-4936-8873-E5797B5E91BC.jpeg

“Tell us you’ve been to Coventry without telling us you’re in Coventry”

No cleave either 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

So we know Mrs Belarus has a mighty fine cleavage and she has butter on her toast where as Belarus is a margarine nonce. 

Reckon he needs booting off here and his missus replacing him. 

You're not Minsking your words there.

Oh, as for that Coventry breakfast posted above, you'd have been better off if they'd opened a tin of Heinz sausage with beans.

• Upvote 1

This was Ukrainian cafe in London called XIX. It was their interpretation of a full veggie breakfast. I swapped beans for a second egg, but hadn't noticed fucking tater tots, otherwise I would have swerved that. It was £6.60 without a hot drink so I ordered a cappuccino for an extra £2.50. Considering this was in Stratford, London it was pretty good value. 

I can already feel the fume, rightly so for the eggs, less so from the move away from a traditional breakfast. The guacamole, mushrooms in a creamy sauce and Halloumi were the stars of the show and even the yank potato cunt balls weren't too bad when dipped in the guacamole. The eggs, oh dear the eggs. If Ukraine was serving them up in Crimea, the Russians would have left well alone. Overcooked in one of those little ring things to give off a macdonalds breakfast vibe just made them bland and oily. 

I'm sure the triangular toast will be causing palpatations and yearnings to self harm amongst some of you, I would have preferred an intact toast but didn't let it ruin my day.

I would have liked some tomatoes instead of the potato cysts and possibly a good quality veggie sausage but overall this was far better than it looked. 

IMG_20210609_111927.jpg

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Remmie said:

This was Ukrainian cafe in London called XIX. It was their interpretation of a full veggie breakfast. I swapped beans for a second egg, but hadn't noticed fucking tater tots, otherwise I would have swerved that. It was £6.60 without a hot drink so I ordered a cappuccino for an extra £2.50. Considering this was in Stratford, London it was pretty good value. 

I can already feel the fume, rightly so for the eggs, less so from the move away from a traditional breakfast. The guacamole, mushrooms in a creamy sauce and Halloumi were the stars of the show and even the yank potato cunt balls weren't too bad when dipped in the guacamole. The eggs, oh dear the eggs. If Ukraine was serving them up in Crimea, the Russians would have left well alone. Overcooked in one of those little ring things to give off a macdonalds breakfast vibe just made them bland and oily. 

I'm sure the triangular toast will be causing palpatations and yearnings to self harm amongst some of you, I would have preferred an intact toast but didn't let it ruin my day.

I would have liked some tomatoes instead of the potato cysts and possibly a good quality veggie sausage but overall this was far better than it looked. 

IMG_20210609_111927.jpg

I would eat the lid off the butter first.

39 minutes ago, Remmie said:

The breakfast isn't Ukrainian in any way, the cafe is Ukrainian ran and serve traditional food later in the day. 

If you ask nicely, maybe they'll serve some Ukrainian food earlier. If you Donetsk, you don't get.

• Upvote 7