You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Phil Durham doesn't have money to spend

Brownie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to comment on your Munich jibe and you using it to create argument?

What Man Utd forums do you post on?

I don't. Used to post on Red Issue but you're not aloud to have any fun on there. I prefer multi team forums such as vital football to do my posting on - it's much better to have banter with rival fans.

And I did not make a Munich jibe.

I don't. Used to post on Red Issue but you're not aloud to have any fun on there. I prefer multi team forums such as vital football to do my posting on - it's much better to have banter with rival fans.

pinocchio1.gif

Yes you did, you lying tit.

Really? You really are a delusional little prick aren't you.

It's pretty disgusting that you lot have to bring Munich into the discussion.

I've been classy enough not to mention anythinh about Hillsborough or Heysel, so why must you make Munich comments?

You utter cock.

Can someone remind this shitstain what he posted on the other thread?

You utter cock.

Can someone remind this shitstain what he posted on the other thread?

He knows what he's doing. He can't get a reaction so he's getting desperate. This has to be the least effective forum invasion ever. At least we were arsed enough about DeLaszlo to actually do something, but fatty is just the low level static background whine you get in a radio broadcast.

Brb y0 goin to watchz United Spurz g4me innit

The reminder worked then. You've missed the start but that doesn't matter.

Tubs: 'Pint of stella, cheese and onion crisps, peperami, pork scratchings, dry roasted and some mini cheddars please'.

Friendly barman: 'The usual then Phil'.

Ps you're 1 down fat pants.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
lol At some of you still thinking I'm the guy you've found from Facebook.

Why the fuck are you on this forum when you're team are playing a game.

If he goes away, it won't happen.

Simple.

I didn't mean he might take offence to it. My intention isn't to appear like a sanctimonious prick; I've taken the piss out of people a similar basis on here myself but I think I offended some people doing it.

I didn't mean he might take offence to it. My intention isn't to appear like a sanctimonious prick; I've taken the piss out of people a similar basis on here myself but I think I offended some people doing it.

I know what you meant, Dave.

If he goes away he won't be called a fat cunt. I don't see why other people should be offended when i'm clearly insulting someone else.