You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Just going to warn everyone know while they are about

We have been playing a man down all season as the Lads have had no owner and with other asking for a reduction when i send the emails out in July it will be a first come first in for the 14 places so we do not end up waiting on owners till the last weeks again.

Yep and i think im the only one who doesnt get to play him, Grrr.   Mind you he nearly won last week with 2 players on a bye and 1 on IR still in his team.

I was going to set his line up but i didnt realise until week 2 or 3 and it would have been unfair after some teams had virtual byes playing him.

Mind you he played Woo two men down and still put up 110pts

Andre Johnson getting his only double digit game and Cam putting up more than double his second best score

I have Vereen,Decker,Stewart and Dalton on the block

Fuck me its not

The New England Patriots have apologised after a gesture on Twitter to celebrate their 1,000,000th follower saw the NFL franchise create a shirt for a user with the Twitter handle ‘@IHATEN****RSS’.

The Patriots announced earlier in the day that they would create a custom digital shirt for whoever helped them to pass the 1 million followers barrier, and asked fans to retweet the post in order to have their name printed on the back of a digital jersey.

They included the message: “Thanks Patriots Nation! #1millionPatriots. Thanks for making the @Patriots the 1st NFL team with 1 million Twitter followers.”

The Patriots soon deleted the post and issued an immediate apology, which read: “We apologize [sic] for the regrettable tweet that went out from our account. Our filtering system failed & we will be more vigilant in the future.”

I was going to set his line up but i didnt realise until week 2 or 3 and it would have been unfair after some teams had virtual byes playing him.

Mind you he played Woo two men down and still put up 110pts

Andre Johnson getting his only double digit game and Cam putting up more than double his second best score

I have Vereen,Decker,Stewart and Dalton on the block

Looks like I have a rather large chance of losing to The Lads this week.  Fucks sake.

How terrible is the NFC South?  Dear oh dear.  Cutler and Dalton keeping their careers alive for one more week at least.

I really dont know what the fuck has happened to the Saints.

i knew they were in what hould have been there last 2-3 years as a SB conttender but they have age and gone stale over the summer. For me they need  wholesale changes and i including Sean Payton in that. His offense kept the team doing well when we had a bad defense but the offense has got old and stale. Brees has got far to comfortable throwing into triple coverage for Graham and its costing too many turnovers,the offense line is old and injury prone outside of Armstead.

You can have the amount of big contracts the Saints have and expect good depth

Brees,Byrd,Graham,Lofton,Grubbs,Evans and Colston all on massive deals. Too many other role players like Hawthorne and Bunkley earning too much. The scouting has been terrible over the past fe years too

Since 2011 class Ingram,Jordan,White,Hicks,Vaccaro,Armstead and Cooks are the only players to be anywhere near starters.

Far too many busts,even this year only Cooks plays. We cut two rookies and Sunseri only played a bit of special teams.

The whole teams needs new blood but it cant be done as we have no tradeable assests and too many toxic contracts till 2016

The Falcons at least have the excuse of injuries and the less said about the other two the better

Why would I want a RB that has just broke his ankle?.

My RBs are up serious shit creak

Vereen still only a change of pace back doesn't look like he will ever be a true number 1

Never know who will start for Browns

Ball reinjured his groin

At least I have Gordon back next week