You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Fucking Dalton has screwed up any chance I have of winning this week. Hoe do you have negative bloody points.

10-of-33 for a 30.3 completion rate, the lowest of his career

86 yards

Zero touchdowns and three interceptions, the second such game of his career

Passer rating of 2.0, the worst rating of his career by 38.2 points.

2.61 yards per attempt, his worst mark by 0.71.

He is a truly terrible qb.

Dolphins chuck away what would have been an important win.  Playoffs looking rather unlikely now.

Somehow Terrence Williams, who went into the game as a top 20 scoring WR for the season, against a shit Jacksonville team managed to not catch even a single pass.  Fucks sake.

Denver are almost definitely still going to win, but what's happened to Peyton Manning?

Dolphins chuck away what would have been an important win.  Playoffs looking rather unlikely now.

Somehow Terrence Williams, who went into the game as a top 20 scoring WR for the season, against a shit Jacksonville team managed to not catch even a single pass.  Fucks sake.

Denver are almost definitely still going to win, but what's happened to Peyton Manning?

I traded for him, thats what happened to him. The poor bastards inherited my luck.

Week 10 Shit list

Andy fucking Dalton the gingervitis infected twat

Drew Brees, keep forcing the ball to Graham even in triple coverage. 10 picks now to 18 TDs not good enough

Sanu and Decker cant do one too less than 4.5pts combined

Pick the wrong season to write about the Saints,its the same shite over and over again.

Inept coverage,missed tackles and too many turnovers.

The only guys i want to give any credit to is Kenan Lewis,he was a on one leg most the second half and still played great coverage and showed up the rest. The other is Brian Dixon who was a UDFA but is showing good potential at CB. Looks likes we may have wasted a second round pick yet again with Baptise.He hardly sees the field. 

Its doesn't go down well with alot of Saints fans but i do wonder if a major change is needed right through the team. 

The coaches and teams vets look stale and while they generally look a outside contender the offense has become predictable,Paytons clock managment has been woeful for a couple of years and Brees has turned into a turnover monster in the biggest games

Pick the wrong season to write about the Saints,its the same shite over and over again.

Inept coverage,missed tackles and too many turnovers.

The only guys i want to give any credit to is Kenan Lewis,he was a on one leg most the second half and still played great coverage and showed up the rest. The other is Brian Dixon who was a UDFA but is showing good potential at CB. Looks likes we may have wasted a second round pick yet again with Baptise.He hardly sees the field. 

Its doesn't go down well with alot of Saints fans but i do wonder if a major change is needed right through the team. 

The coaches and teams vets look stale and while they generally look a outside contender the offense has become predictable,Paytons clock managment has been woeful for a couple of years and Brees has turned into a turnover monster in the biggest games

Must be a huge surprise the way things have gone. I remember at the start of the season you were a lot of experts picks of making the Superbowl, with the talent in the roster, and what was perceived to be a good schedule

Was going to write a piece for Dave's site about the Giants woeful defence..... But have a feeling he's going to need all the column inches for the Bears after last night...

I wonder if he still feels like this after last night:

http://www.unclesamsports.com/end-2nd-quarter-chicago-bears/#more-977

The contracts of Trestman, GM Phil Emery and Cutler probably ensure they’re all safe no matter what happens in the second half of this season

A combined 106 - 37 in 2 games and looking like everyone has given up. I’d say they have to sack someone, just to get back to something that resembles a winning ways.