You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1.5 mil

ElSeano

Its not important if you feel it is I refer you to my signature below

Fair enough. Its very clever that. "Trawl through all the shit I've posted to try and find the answer to your question rather than me spending a few seconds typing it out for you" You know I wont bother. Its too much hassle and I doubt I'd really find the answer I'm looking for anyway. But if you figure out an answer and you feel like sharing, I'll be here.

Back to the matter at hand. Yes we do need to all unite under one banner. We need to back Rafa 100% no matter what is happening on the pitch and remember that if he had been given the money promised FROM THE BEGINNING (not just this summer) he would have built a squad capable of challenging for and winning every competition it is part of, and all at the same time. These cunts are the reason we haven't won the league yet. And with them in the boardroom we will NEVER win the league. I was so proud of the supporters when the mass protests were held in 2007. We need to step it up a dozen notches and show these beer-swilling, vile, odious cunts that we are stronger than even the Corinthians fans.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Its very clever that. "Trawl through all the shit I've posted to try and find the answer to your question rather than me spending a few seconds typing it out for you" You know I wont bother. Its too much hassle and I doubt I'd really find the answer I'm looking for anyway. But if you figure out an answer and you feel like sharing, I'll be here.

Back to the matter at hand. Yes we do need to all unite under one banner. We need to back Rafa 100% no matter what is happening on the pitch and remember that if he had been given the money promised FROM THE BEGINNING (not just this summer) he would have built a squad capable of challenging for and winning every competition it is part of, and all at the same time. These cunts are the reason we haven't won the league yet. And with them in the boardroom we will NEVER win the league. I was so proud of the supporters when the mass protests were held in 2007. We need to step it up a dozen notches and show these beer-swilling, vile, odious cunts that we are stronger than even the Corinthians fans.

While I agree, this has been said for the past 18 months. People get outraged when these stories come out, or when we lose a few matches, then it fades again.

If the credit crunch couldn't get the cunts out, how can the fans?

While I agree, this has been said for the past 18 months. People get outraged when these stories come out, or when we lose a few matches, then it fades again.

If the credit crunch couldn't get the cunts out, how can the fans?

I get what you mean and I fear that we will end up shutting our traps again. But while there is enough outrage we must take advantage of it. Strike while the iron is hot. If we start going on a great run we must remember that it is in spite of them. I would rather we caused such a stir that we fucked this season up but got rid of them, than have a good season and have them still in charge.

I get what you mean and I fear that we will end up shutting our traps again. But while there is enough outrage we must take advantage of it. Strike while the iron is hot. If we start going on a great run we must remember that it is in spite of them. I would rather we caused such a stir that we fucked this season up but got rid of them, than have a good season and have them still in charge.

It's tragic in a sense how quickly people forget. While we were on a good run towards the end of last season the cunts actually turned up at a few games and it caused no more than a murmur. Since then, powerful people have been appointed at the club to act in their name - the club is essentially being restructured to the point where it becomes more and more 'theirs', SoS have met with Gillett, the refinancing was completed with little more than the odd publicity stunt such as padlocking a branch of RBS, yet the two are more entrenched now than they've ever been.

No wonder they think the fans are dickheads if we can be so easily steered off course. If we have a five-game winning streak, all talk will be back to Lucas again. Hicks will turn up for a match and then fuck off back to the states - and we'll be having these same threads next year, the year after, and the year after that. Pointless, and heartbreaking.

Guest the boy

The worry here is not for the immediate future, but for 5 or 7 years down the line, and its a problem United share. They've had a worse summer of it than we have, replacing £105 million of players with a £15 million winger who never scores, and a bosman striker entering the twilight of his career. United have maximised all their commercial avenues, hiked season ticket prices to the tune of a 50% inc. over 5 years, and performed as well as humanly possile on the pitch, yet still have faced massive increases upon their debt year on year since the glazer takeover.

If the financial situations continue, both clus will eventually face realistic 'Europa' league prospects, or worse. How do you go about replacing the likes of gerrard and Carrager; Ferdinaind and Rooney?

WE need these fuckers out of our club whatever it takes. They should require armed guards when entering Anfield imo. They've had a easy ride so far whilst grinning from ear to ear whilst simultaneously shafting our club with so much debt that ultimately they will walk away from. The longer we leave them in charge the more damage their buisness plan will do and thats all LFC is to them , a buisness plan.

Something going on behind the scenes that is my only hope. As UEM says they would have been aware of the new loan conditions a long time ago and yet they were still bullish about signing and money available.

I have heard too many rumours now and the latest one is just probably that.

They must surely know we cannot be run in the way we are, how long before Torres gets fucked off. The sad thing is we were almost there, almost.

I think more could be done to turn the situation in the club's favour.

There was apparently at least some political will on Merseyside among certain MPs to try and deny them the refinancing, now I wonder if that could be turned in another direction? What if the council itself said it would withdraw planning permission on the grounds it would not be in the club's best interests? Legal minefield I imagine and probably something they couldn't do, but what if it was made clear 'unofficially' to the yanks that this was the case? That they effectively have no friends left on Merseyside - not among the fans, because that doesn't bother them - but among the people who actually hold the keys to the money-making doors?

Maybe a fan's group, not a massive union, but a small group of professionals involved in the financial sector could set about looking for potential investors and advertise the club to them?

Just thinking aloud here.

He's obviously had the rug pulled from under him. I doubt we'd have signed a £17m right back at the start of the window had he known he had so little to spend.

Aye. I was questioning exactly that yesterday. It just doesn't make sense to spunk £17m in defence when we don't have a pot to piss in.

Still, lack of noise from Rafa surprises me.

I think more could be done to turn the situation in the club's favour.

There was apparently at least some political will on Merseyside among certain MPs to try and deny them the refinancing, now I wonder if that could be turned in another direction? What if the council itself said it would withdraw planning permission on the grounds it would not be in the club's best interests? Legal minefield I imagine and probably something they couldn't do, but what if it was made clear 'unofficially' to the yanks that this was the case? That they effectively have no friends left on Merseyside - not among the fans, because that doesn't bother them - but among the people who actually hold the keys to the money-making doors?

Maybe a fan's group, not a massive union, but a small group of professionals involved in the financial sector could set about looking for potential investors and advertise the club to them?

Just thinking aloud here.

I don't think they have had many friends on Merseyside for a long term however your suggestion is a great one, my only concern is could such a group have the clout to get in the right investors all with the same goal? I'm not sure for the long term, as, if people are going to invest they are going to want to see a return in their investment pretty quickly, if they are in it for the right reasons then I could see it working.

I have just have a fear of it being like 'The Company' in Heroes. Starts off well but fuck me does it go wrong in the end.

Our closest rivals on the verge of breaking a proud record that took a hundred years to establish and our owners have given the manager no money to try and prevent it happening! David Moores and Rick Parry should never be allowed to forget how they have fucked us over - even Doug Ellis saw through Gillett ffs! I hope SOS do target Moores in some way as for me he should never show his face at Anfield after what he has done to the club.

PS -UEM if you have any info regarding any potential takeover news it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others. Please don't let anyone mouthing stupid criticisms stop you from passing on information in good faith.