You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Dirk goals/moments.

Kevin D

He's been here three glorious years and recounting some of the best moments should stop me going in the match thread and being drawn in by the mentalists.

My favourite goal would have to be winner at Goodison season before last which was quickly followed by a jubilant Dirk running towards the away fans, his badge in hand. Ah, it was magical. Another favourite Kuyt goal was his beautiful header at Bolton last season. Something like twenty passes without those inbreds , or even our captain, touching the ball followed by a great standing header by Dirk. That he didn't get a proper run or jump made the goal.

And who could forget his goal at home to Inter. The day "put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt" really exploded and he saved his Liverpool career, worraguy. Share some other wonderful goals and moments that brought you closer to the great man.

All of them, because every single one of them is a dagger through TTs heart.

Seriously though his goal against Man City whilst not the best, it still was immense.

There are some other great moments too like his goal from an impossible angle last season but I cant remember the opposition.

Class player.

First day back at work for a while and I get greeted with this. I'll rep your ass Hatred.

Time to think of the best moment. I may take a while.

Any criticism in this thread gets negged.

His twenty yard powerdriver late last year after he twisted and turned springs to mind. I'll keep thinking though.

The Fat Sam/Ferguson baiting hand gesture after his goal against Hull (I think) was a great moment. The goal he scored in the first minute or so against Spurs in 1-2 defeat last season was a pretty good one, from what I remember, and there was another against Spurs at Anfield (Kop end), where he beat the offside trap and then controlled the ball and turned in one movement before smashing it past the keeper. Very good goal that one.