You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actors who keep cropping up

Redder Lurtz

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Paul Ben-Victor

Posted Image

The Shield, Curb your Enthusiasm, True Detective, The Wire, Person of Interest, The Mentalist and Entourage.

Everyone in Entourage is the same. Basically every episode id say to my Mrs, what's he been in? What's she been in?

• 3 months later...

Al Leong. If you need a henchman of Oriental origin or a sinister bad guy, he's your man.

And if you need a leader of henchmen, who's of Oriental origin, then Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is your man.

2456664,RwTYl8hAAOnQoxWz1g9tuY6D5k3z0obh

Just once I'd like to have seen him get the lead hero role, because he's fucking well time-served in the villain department.

That'd be a smart bit of casting.  

It reminds me a bit of a Brian Dennehy film where he's accused of murder and although he denies it, you know he did it because... well, he's Brian bastard Dennehy, isn't he, the lying evil manipulative shit.

The twist at the end is he didn't do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And if you need a leader of henchmen, who's of Oriental origin, then Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is your man.

2456664,RwTYl8hAAOnQoxWz1g9tuY6D5k3z0obh

Just once I'd like to have seen him get the lead hero role, because he's fucking well time-served in the villain department.

See also : Al Leong. Perennial asian henchman. Credits include Lethal Weapon, Die Hard and Big Trouble in Little China. Hell of a CV.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0502959/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t18

• 9 months later...

Michael Ripper for any Hammer horror fans out there...if he wasn't the inn keeper he was the local bobby and if he wasn't the local bobby he was the inn keeper

TheReptile_zpsfabd1a7f.jpg

James Finlayson, who was a comic foil to just about every major comedy star but mainly Laurel and Hardy

james_finlayson___way_out_west.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

A bit of a throwback this one - he kept cropping up in the 70s and 80s.

Ron Pember. The name's forgettable, but that seedy-Lee-van-Cleef face is everywhere on the repeats channels.

C9FwZItXsAAfb5r.jpg

He cropped up pretty much everywhere in the major British series in the 70s and probably 80s too.

Also an actor named James Booth used to crop up the same types of series. Can't post a pic as on my phone.