You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren Bent's supposedly been kicking off on twitter about Levy, it's really funny if true. Apparently he posted this from the account db10thetruth :

“Why can’t anything be simple. It’s so frustrating hanging round doing jack s***."

“Do I wanna go Hull City NO. Do I wanna go stoke NO do I wanna go sunderland YES so stop f****** around, Levy.”

Can be read about here :

The Twitter score: Bent 1 Levy 0 - Telegraph Blogs

And yet another Liverpool midfielder attracting interest is Lucas Leiva, who is being tracked by Brazilian side Corinthians.

Reports in Brazil have stated Corinthians president Andres Sanches has declared the club keen to take the 22-year-old back to his home country.

LINK

And yet another Liverpool midfielder attracting interest is Lucas Leiva, who is being tracked by Brazilian side Corinthians.

Reports in Brazil have stated Corinthians president Andres Sanches has declared the club keen to take the 22-year-old back to his home country.

LINK

Would be a bad thing now. Minimum amount of fuss, get rid of Doss and Xabi and use whatever cash we have then for a striker, attacking mid and centre mid.

Reports in Italy are saying that we've agreed a 20m euro fee for Aquilani.

Fucking hell, with all the times that's happened we must have a ferry full of Aquilani's on the way and his old club are now richer than Man City with the amount of times we've bought him. Not saying it's wrong, but I just can't believe it at all anymore as it's been said too many times.

reports also saying we have agreed terms with him but not a fee, daily fail reckons us and Bitters are after Poulson and Spanish papers say Real will give us a choice of Huntelaar,VDV and Negredo as part of Xabi deal