You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I thought he said whilst he would love to play at Anfield for the home team and therefore have their support he could never play for another English club then Arsenal.

He agreed through intermediaries to sign for us last year had the Dubai got control

I think Eto'o will leave. There has been more talk of him leaving than Henry like.

yea but eto'o came out and said he now wanted to stay at barca. the only reason to lie about that is to drive the price up, and if he has fallin out with them and wants to leave then why would he do this.

henry would be 100% perfect as other have said. can play on the left, or up front on his own.

stevie and henry are best best mates and i remember stevie saying henry was raound his for some fish fingers and potato waffles last week so there could be something in it!!

Henry would be perfect for us, we should definatly test the water with a bid.

Also i think Graham Hunter on the spanish footy on sky said Barca were trying to get a forward line of Messi, Ribery and David Villa.

Don't know how true that is but it sounds fucking scary.

Henry - Eto'o - Messi

replaced with

Ribery - Villa - Messi

To be honest on paper and all common wisdom it appears that nothing will be able to stop that new three but as always in football you never know how players will work together or how they will settle in a new environment. I will probably be made to look a massive idiot but I'm not sure if it will work out as well as they hope. (Probably score 50 goals each next season but we'll see)

EDIT: that's IF they get these players, they might not even end up at Barca who knows.