You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Howard Webb

RobbieOR

After looking over the remaining fixtures I just realised that the fucking Suarez penalty he should have given and the Eto'o sending off he should have made might actually be what stops us from winning the league.

The not sending off of Eto'o was the worst, as straight away Mourinho who is so negative would have dragged off an offensive player and put on Mikel to try and play for a point. He would have had no interest in trying to win that game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

After looking over the remaining fixtures I just realised that the fucking Suarez penalty he should have given and the Eto'o sending off he should have made might actually be what stops us from winning the league.

Not being able to keep a lead is what cost us most.

Refs are normally announced Tuesday. It wouldn't surprise me if we got Clattenburg to ensure some "robust challenges" can be made without much in the way of punishment.

It wouldn't surprise me if we got someone reasonably inoffensive who, a couple of days later, picked up a miraculous injury. His replacement, of course, will be PC Jebb.

Refs are normally announced Tuesday. It wouldn't surprise me if we got Clattenburg to ensure some "robust challenges" can be made without much in the way of punishment.

We have a few who are more than capable of robust challenges.

Fuck off you cunt. I've been polite enough to ignore your shit bar the odd neg when you really deserve it.

If you want me to start keeping a close eye on you again, I can. But that would be dull as fuck for the both of us.

Hahahaha. 'Keep a close eye on me again'? Do I know you? Have you kept a 'close eye on me' before? Hahaha. I've read about two posts of yours in my entire life. One where you said you were fat, and now this one where you want to beat Howard Webb up.

Oh, three. The third one is obviously the one I've quoted.

• Downvote 1

Hahahaha. 'Keep a close eye on me again'? Do I know you? Have you kept a 'close eye on me' before? Hahaha. I've read about two posts of yours in my entire life. One where you said you were fat, and now this one where you want to beat Howard Webb up.

Oh, three. The third one is obviously the one I've quoted.

There was all the ones where you accused me of being a try hard. Althought I might have had a name change since then.

I don't tend to come to the FF too often, but when I do, you're still being a massive cunt. I honestly don't know why you bother.

There was all the ones where you accused me of being a try hard. Althought I might have had a name change since then.

I don't tend to come to the FF too often, but when I do, you're still being a massive cunt. I honestly don't know why you bother.

A try hard? Oh, are you that guy that lives in Havelock North or some other godforsaken boring shithole in Hawkes Bay? Hahaha. I think you must have changed your name. What did it used to be?

But, my advice? Less Internet and keeping an eye on me. And more exercise.

• Downvote 1

A try hard? Oh, are you that guy that lives in Havelock North or some other godforsaken boring shithole in Hawkes Bay? Hahaha. I think you must have changed your name. What did it used to be?

But, my advice? Less Internet and keeping an eye on me. And more exercise.

Haha bit of revisionism there Tommy boy. I recall I used to upset you on quite a regular basis, and your only (weak) defence was to call me a "try hard". Right minded folk might refer to it as "having a sense of humour" and "getting on with people".

You're conspicious around here by the fact that you have over 6500 posts, and have never once contributed to the upkeep of the site by way of paying for a membership. Which makes you not only a cunt, but a tight cunt. It wouldn't be so bad if you actually contributed something of worth in what you post.

You were the only person on this site that came down on Evras side in the whole racism debacle. I think that says all there is to say about you.

Evra? Nup. You've mistaken me with someone else.

The rest? Lighten the fuck up. Oh, and exercise.

People don't need to read this.

T'ra.

1. No I haven't.

2. You're a cunt and you need to be told. My few imperfections are, thankfully, physical. Unfortunately theres no "be less of a massive cunt" diet, so you're in trouble.

3. You contribute fuck all else, so I'll counteract this by having some fun with you from time to time when I feel like it. Shooting fish in a barrel kills time. And fish.

Will be in touch.