You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The only thing that caught my interest was the UKIP guy's comments regarding the next election:

1. he said it was not only Tory voters but Labour voters that were moving towards UKIP and

2. he said that people who haven't voted for many years were considering voting again.

Anyone know if there is any truth to his claims? Are we to witness the reappearance of the missing five million at the next election? Now that is interesting.

Move to Scotland

Can anyone tell me what was the point of Mick Hucknall??

Question..."what's the panels view on the right to buy?"

Hucknall....." I don't know anything about it really"

I thought exactly the same thing. Why take that question to someone who is so wealthy the issue of housing has never even entered his brain. Even so to not even be aware of the increasing cost of housing and how that can impact society shows someone who doesn't really look beyond his own self contained bubble which is fair enough but why put him on the show, unless they were going to talk about tax rates for the very wealthy. Do they just pick useless politcians and b list celebrities out of a tombola.

Can anyone tell me what was the point of Mick Hucknall??

Question..."what's the panels view on the right to buy?"

Hucknall....." I don't know anything about it really"

Daft question by me really as what is the fucking point of Mick Hucknall full stop

David Dimbleby presents the topical debate from Bristol. The panel includes Liberal Democrat business secretary Vince Cable MP, Labour's former Northern Ireland secretary Peter Hain MP, Conservative MP Kwasi Kwarteng, associate editor of The Times Camilla Cavendish and Guardian columnist Julie Bindel.

David Dimbleby presents the topical debate from Bristol. The panel includes Liberal Democrat business secretary Vince Cable MP, Labour's former Northern Ireland secretary Peter Hain MP, Conservative MP Kwasi Kwarteng, associate editor of The Times Camilla Cavendish and Guardian columnist Julie Bindel.

Are you going? You said you were going to try and get a ticket.

If Naomi is there do the decent thing and get some pics.

In the absence of any interesting content on the real show maybe we should have a "Fantasy Questiontime" game.

Rules are, loosely, DD to host (not optional), one Tory, one Labour, one Lib Dem, one Journo/media type and one free thinking individual capable of constructive input.

Mine would be something like Skinner, Tebbitt, Clegg, David Starkey, Stephen Fry

Questions to be asked by George Galloway, Nigel Farage, Noamh Chomsky, Peter Hitchens and Naomi

FFFFFFIGHT!!!!!

Why why why do I keep watching it? Cable wtf - he comes across as nearly senile. Hain is not far behind him. And these fuckers run the country. We are fucking dooooooooomed. Who was that stupid woman on the end? Hopefully she is a Z-list actress and doesn't have any real power or influence.

I thought Camilla made a good suggestion about putting the price of medicines on the bottles (not charging people £10). May make some people realise that it isn't really free.

The highlight was near the end when the bloke in the audience used the phrase "and you three (MPs) sit there whiter than white". I thought Kwami Wattisname was gonna go all Patrice Evra. Could have been one of the greatest ever QT moments of all time. But he shit out.

Me and my ex girlfriend got tickets for this a few years ago. I wasn't arsed but she was well into it and applied for the tickets. Had to answer a load of shite questionaire stuff etc. It was when i was living in Birmingham. The guests weren't all that, Raggy Omar, that Kramer vs Kramer Baroness, Max Moseley i think. Fucking so boring as you're sat there for about 4 hours in total under the lights sat on school chairs as they do a warm up dry run debate before they go on air. I was made up as i got my grid on telly! The ironic thing is we were both battling the most horrendous substance abuse problems at the time yet here we were at the cutting edge of the political zeitgeist instead of on jaybo kyle. i found myself admiring my undeniably beautiful and dapper self on sky+ later on that night whilst melting into the chez longe. These political types are a strange breed. The lad next to me arrived on his own, dressed in a full suit and tie, obviously asked a question hence giving me my shot at the big time and his breath smelt of dogshit. I look back on it now as a fucking surreal experience. Dimble seemed sound enough as well. He intro's himself when everyone is having tea and biccies at the start. There was no ale available.