You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst weekend ever?

23_Carra_Gold

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April 1989 would feature higher on the list I'd have thought

I see what you're TRYING to say but you could have went about it in a less sarcastic manner. Using what happened that day to score funny points is pretty awful. It goes without saying that April 15th 1989 was the worst day in our history and I obviously wasn't saying that us drawing 0-0 with Stoke rivals it.

I'm sure the residents of the Gazza strip may disagree.

Fuck them. I don't live there. Us winning the league is more important to me then what goes on there.

I can't remember a weekend as shite.

I know what you mean. We haven't had so much to lose for a long time. The Rafa outburst as well has actually put a lot of pressure on US the fans. Even though we know, it was the right thing to do as it gets the FA out of Mr Fergusons pocket, we all knew that if we messed up against Stoke and they won, that US the fans would be the ones feeling the heat from all our Manc mates.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Fuck them. I don't live there. Us winning the league is more important to me then what goes on there.

Gazza strip?

"sigh"

I can't remember a weekend as shite.

Shite mate innit.

Just wish we were top of the league with 1 defeat all season.

Dont get me fucking started on Europe. If only we were through to the knockout stages after pissing our group.

Oh wait on a sec.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I don't get this "sigh" business. What exactly was it aimed at?

This is the Gazza strip

gazza.jpg

This is the Gaza strip

gaza_strip_map.jpg

"sigh"