You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst weekend ever?

23_Carra_Gold

It was neither a rant nor an outburst

It was an intelligent point cleverly putting pressure on the ref in the hardest game they faced on paper (it wouldnt have worked so well had we been playing them so i didnt count that game)

It worked too....

Can you remember a game at OT where, whilst at 0-0, the Mancs had a goal wrongly disallowed & a 50/50 penalty not given?

I have no problems with his attack on slur I condone it, if only he could have attacked the stoke defence with his team selection, instead he sent us out to battle with a blunt weapons.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're either very, very young or very old and completely senile.

We had worse weekends last season.

Indeed it was a slight over reaction.

But its fucking depressing that every time we get some momentum going its completely halted. We beat Newcastle 5-1 and then go and limply draw 0-0 with Stoke fucking City. While we're doing that the cunts from down the East Lancs are beating Chelsea at a canter.

I'd be up for it but I'm not sure Baz would be.

Luckily I have the looks to balance it out.

When I wrote that, I did think to myself, 'I bet young Thants is not entirely dismissive of this idea'.

I hadn't factored in Baz1969's (alleged) hobbies with the homeless and destitute, though, so you are entirely at liberty to withdraw the offer at any time.

I see what you're TRYING to say but you could have went about it in a less sarcastic manner. Using what happened that day to score funny points is pretty awful. It goes without saying that April 15th 1989 was the worst day in our history and I obviously wasn't saying that us drawing 0-0 with Stoke rivals it.

Fuck them. I don't live there. Us winning the league is more important to me then what goes on there.

Firstly, if you make statments like its the worst weekend of your life, dont be surprised for being picked up as a drama queen.

Second, your 2nd statement is a Cnut of a thing to say, what sort of person are you ? Get a grip and I think you need to assess your footie/real life balance. Footie is just a game, it's not and shouldnt be as important as your family, friends and in this case, hundreds dying needlessly.

Firstly, if you make statments like its the worst weekend of your life, dont be surprised for being picked up as a drama queen.

Second, your 2nd statement is a Cnut of a thing to say, what sort of person are you ? Get a grip and I think you need to assess your footie/real life balance. Footie is just a game, it's not and shouldnt be as important as your family, friends and in this case, hundreds dying needlessly.

Firstly, thats cleared up and long forgotten in this thread. Don't chip in on shit that has nothing to do with you.

Wars happen. People die. My opinions on the matter won't change that. I do know that us winning the league would make me happier then peace in the Middle East so that's why I said that. None of those people are my friends or family. I've got enough shite in my own life without worrying about the lives of people in the Middle East. So cold as it sounds I honestly couldn't give a fuck what goes on over there if it doesn't effect me. My lifes the same now as it would be if there was peace there. I've no interest in burdening myself with the worry of 2 nations. Harsh but true.

I see what you're TRYING to say but you could have went about it in a less sarcastic manner. Using what happened that day to score funny points is pretty awful. It goes without saying that April 15th 1989 was the worst day in our history and I obviously wasn't saying that us drawing 0-0 with Stoke rivals it.

Fuck them. I don't live there. Us winning the league is more important to me then what goes on there.

you horrible fucking cunt. think about what you are saying.

you horrible fucking cunt. think about what you are saying.

Yes I see how its a slight contradiction and how it sounds completely heartless but its true. I'm not going to apologise for telling the truth, which is that I actually don't care about the war in the Middle East. Did they give a fuck when Omagh and Newry were being bombed to shite and MY family were affected? Doubt it and I have no problem with it. I'm not going to pretend I have an opinion which I don't just to please somebody whose intelligence level isn't high enough to use a Caps Lock key or to avoid throwing shithouse insults over a computer.

You have no right to call me a cunt.

Firstly, thats cleared up and long forgotten in this thread. Don't chip in on shit that has nothing to do with you.

Wars happen. People die. My opinions on the matter won't change that. I do know that us winning the league would make me happier then peace in the Middle East so that's why I said that. None of those people are my friends or family. I've got enough shite in my own life without worrying about the lives of people in the Middle East. So cold as it sounds I honestly couldn't give a fuck what goes on over there if it doesn't effect me. My lifes the same now as it would be if there was peace there. I've no interest in burdening myself with the worry of 2 nations. Harsh but true.

Same here, anyone from round here who says the troubles in the middle east are keeping them up at night are liars. At the end of the day there will always be trouble over there as even if some people got what they wanted others would want to wage war, it is very sad but so are a lot of other things in the world. If you asked me what would you rather Liverpool win the league or the troubles in the middle east to end then I would much rather the reds win the league everytime.

When I wrote that, I did think to myself, 'I bet young* Thants is not entirely dismissive of this idea'.

I hadn't factored in Baz1969's (alleged) hobbies with the homeless and destitute, though, so you are entirely at liberty to withdraw the offer at any time.

I fear I'd end up an Arsenal supporter so I'll politely say thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to withdraw.

*Thanks for the young Thants bit. From your PIL avater I reckon I'm only a step away from you.