You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What a crying, snivelling, bitter piece of shit. 22 years on and he's still moaning about Diego Maradona's handball to anyone who will listen. Read his interview today where he goes on and on about how he wanted to punch Maradona 20 times, how he won't shake his hand, won't speak to him, will never forgive him etc etc before finishing with "but it's gone now". If it's gone shut the fuck up about it you fucking tart.

Your part of the SCOTLAND backroom team. Your playing Argentina at home tomorrow, hows about you talk about the fucking game and straight bat any Maradona questions put to you. He seems to care more about himself and personal retribution "no one wants to beat Argentina more than me" than about his job.

Typical Ingerlund wanker. I'm sure the greatest player who ever lived, a man loved all over the world, a man who has inspired millions and still commands bigger press coverage than most current "superstars" simply by taking a training session is absaloutely gutted that this lanky piece of shit whose biggest achoievemnt is bleeding won't forgive him or shake his hand.

Maradona F'd you in the A Mr. Butcher. Your a no mark, he is a God so shut the fuck up.

Also, reading Mick Dennis' article in the Express today where he writes:

"We should not be surprised that an American owned club club managed by a Spaniard are disdainful about England, but we are entitled to wonder how much Gerrard cares about playing for his country. All right he got a note from his Doctor, but he does whinge about not playing in his preffered position for England and hs big mate, Jamie Carragher, has been very dismissive about the Three Lions"

GOD I FUCKING HATE ENGLAND AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think an England had never done the same thing.

Remember wee Scholesy (as they call him, not me) punched the ball in the net? Elbowed i think actually. But he'd never cheat or try to break someones leg or throw a gay punch cos he's a quiet honest player who shuns the limelight.

What a crying, snivelling, bitter piece of shit. 22 years on and he's still moaning about Diego Maradona's handball to anyone who will listen. Read his interview today where he goes on and on about how he wanted to punch Maradona 20 times, how he won't shake his hand, won't speak to him, will never forgive him etc etc before finishing with "but it's gone now". If it's gone shut the fuck up about it you fucking tart.

Your part of the SCOTLAND backroom team. Your playing Argentina at home tomorrow, hows about you talk about the fucking game and straight bat any Maradona questions put to you. He seems to care more about himself and personal retribution "no one wants to beat Argentina more than me" than about his job.

Typical Ingerlund wanker. I'm sure the greatest player who ever lived, a man loved all over the world, a man who has inspired millions and still commands bigger press coverage than most current "superstars" simply by taking a training session is absaloutely gutted that this lanky piece of shit whose biggest achoievemnt is bleeding won't forgive him or shake his hand.

Maradona F'd you in the A Mr. Butcher. Your a no mark, he is a God so shut the fuck up.

Also, reading Mick Dennis' article in the Express today where he writes:

"We should not be surprised that an American owned club club managed by a Spaniard are disdainful about England, but we are entitled to wonder how much Gerrard cares about playing for his country. All right he got a note from his Doctor, but he does whinge about not playing in his preffered position for England and hs big mate, Jamie Carragher, has been very dismissive about the Three Lions"

GOD I FUCKING HATE ENGLAND AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

He he, word up.

Not arsed about England myself either, but if someone cheated against me and then spent quite a few years after crowing about it I;d be pretty pissed off too. And Maradona does get off on the fact that he cheated.

"Cheating" is considered a virtue where he comes from. Its called viveza, meaning liviness or beign a bit of a trickster. Its seen as a positive character trait in many ways and he probably gets a lot of satisfaction out of putting one over on the English in such a way.

Anyway, Butcher was the mongo of his day. Zero sympathy for him.

The world's biggest tournament. One of England's biggest rival teams containing the world's greatest player at the time. And he cheated, knocking England out in the process and has crowed about it ever since, even having the cheek to call it 'The Hand of God'.

I don't blame Butcher at all. I'd want to twat Maradona as well.

The world's biggest tournament. One of England's biggest rival teams containing the world's greatest player at the time. And he cheated, knocking England out in the process and has crowed about it ever since, even having the cheek to call it 'The Hand of God'.

Agreed. Maradona is a leg, but I don't see why Butcher should join the love-in.

Agreed. Maradona is a leg, but I don't see why Butcher should join the love-in.

No one is aking him too.

If he's asked about it just say i'm concentrating all my efforts on getting our team ready and will only answer questions about the match coming up and future qualifying games.

Agreed.

If that had been Liverpool v Man U and Ladyboy had done that against us, it would never be forgotten or forgiven.

As a player, it bet it still pisses most of the '86 World Cup squad off.

I agree. If that had happened to Liverpool, we'd still be banging on about it. I wouldn't blame Butcher if he did twat Maradonna.

Whoever said its in the culture is quite right. Cheats and sneaks are admired for getting one over on the authorities or the person playing by the book. South America, Italy, and to a lesser extent Spain and Portugal all have this 'attribute'. Not only in football, but in life generally. It's like the whole of the UK cheering people who claim dole while working, or manage to get signed off on disability when there's fuck all wrong with them. Marvellous stuff.

The Greatest player of all time who won a world cup basically on is own is unlikely to be upset that he wont shake hands with a man who thinks he's Mr england, who was born in Singapore and is now the Scotland assistant manager denied him a chance in a World Cup, what about the goal after that were he left 6 of you on your arse, go play with your toys butcher you fuckin hypocritical runt!

Terry Butcher should turn his 20 odd year rage at Peter Shilton. How someone over 6 foot and able to stretch out and catch the ball be out jumped by an Argentinian dwarf. Curly haired cocksucker.

Mick Dennis is a cunt. I bet you he won't say the same thing about a team owned by American's with a scottish manager or a Russian owned team with a Brazilian manager.

Shithouse.

I agree. If that had happened to Liverpool, we'd still be banging on about it. I wouldn't blame Butcher if he did twat Maradonna.

Whoever said its in the culture is quite right. Cheats and sneaks are admired for getting one over on the authorities or the person playing by the book. South America, Italy, and to a lesser extent Spain and Portugal all have this 'attribute'. Not only in football, but in life generally. It's like the whole of the UK cheering people who claim dole while working, or manage to get signed off on disability when there's fuck all wrong with them. Marvellous stuff.

Is fouling someone deliberately to stop a goalscoring opportunity not cheating too?

Didn't one of the England players try to foul Maradona on his way to the greatest goal ever but didn't even have the talent to foul him?

Is fouling someone deliberately to stop a goalscoring opportunity not cheating too?

Didn't one of the England players try to foul Maradona on his way to the greatest goal ever but didn't even have the talent to foul him?

If you're trying to dish dirt on England mate, you can surely find better than that. Try to foul??

He may have gone on to score a wondergoal but he might not have done had his handball been called a foul.

Anyway, the point is Butcher is quite within his rights to fucking hate Maradona and refuse to shake his hand. Good luck to him

I think the point is that Maradona has made quite a point of letting everybody know that he cheated, he crows about it, and that is the difference.

If he did it against Liverpool and he crowed about it like he does I wouldnt be terribly happy, I may not think he was a "leg" I might just think he was a cunt.

If you're trying to dish dirt on England mate, you can surely find better than that. Try to foul??

He may have gone on to score a wondergoal but he might not have done had his handball been called a foul.

Anyway, the point is Butcher is quite within his rights to fucking hate Maradona and refuse to shake his hand. Good luck to him

Deliberately stop a goalscoring opportunity by kicking someone. You take away their goal by fouling them.

Maradona scored a goal by fouling.