You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Acting

JMARKH

can anyone here act? my bird saw an advertisement for extras wanted in the globe plus an acting class on monday nights in mount road Walllasey on monday nights, I haven't a clue about acting but might get under the influence to ease my nerves and then pretend I'm someone I'm not.

can anyone here act? my bird saw an advertisement for extras wanted in the globe plus an acting class on monday nights in mount road Walllasey on monday nights, I haven't a clue about acting but might get under the influence to ease my nerves and then pretend I'm someone I'm not.

I've done a fair bit of acting, its very nervous at first but the buzz you get when you've done it is excellent, only if you're good at it that is.

I'm amazing.

I've done a fair bit of acting, its very nervous at first but the buzz you get when you've done it is excellent, only if you're good at it that is.

I'm amazing.

I don't think i'll be good at it but i'm on the dole and will try it out as there are no decent jobs knocking around at the moment.

I did theatre studies to A-level standard and was pretty good. I also did the obligatory extra work on Hollyoaks. It's a piece of piss, you just sit where they tell you do or walk where they point

How much did you get for that? My mate used to do Hollyoaks extra work and got pure brewsties! He used to get about 70quid a day for doin fuck all and chillin with the cast. He managed to blag into a few of their parties as well

How much did you get for that? My mate used to do Hollyoaks extra work and got pure brewsties! He used to get about 70quid a day for doin fuck all and chillin with the cast. He managed to blag into a few of their parties as well

It was £80 a day but my agent took £20 of it. Still when you're in 6th form 60 quid is a fair whack for a few hours work. Somedays (especially sundays) you'd go in and the cast who were meant to be in the scene hadn't turned up so they'd just send you home but you still got paid.

I never got into a party but Gary Lucy (played Luke who got bummed) offered me an Opal Fruit once, but it was yellow so I turned it down. Showbiz eh?

I am ace at it .I was first choice in the Sacred Heart school production of Wizard of Oz. The best 10 yr old tin man ever .I only forgot my lines on two of the three nights.

I had to practice my singing with the music techer and after I had belted out "When a man's an empty kettle ,he must be on his metal ....." she decided it would be better if I spoke my words instead .Therefore I was the first artist to do a rap/musical cross over .

That was my last acting job.Go out whilst you on at the top is what us thespians say.

Every interview and date i've ever had, so three times.

haha I hear that.

I can bullshit with the best of them and maintain a pretense for a short space of time (I can't keep it up though, the concept of maintaining a persona simply escapes me, often to my detriment) there must be more to acting than lying though, I suppose.

What5 is it for what will you be acting out. And where mount road Walllasey

not sure yet mate, its just in the wirral globe they want extras for something and also theres an acting class, my misses has cut the articile out but she's out at the moment but i'l post where its at when she's get back.

I used to look after the marketing for a large (now bankrupt!? furniture chain) and I used to come across (not literally) loads of extras. I have never met a bunch of useless self important knobs as them, " I was in the recent DAZ advert", " You could see me after 13 seconds of the Hovis advert in 1992", that type of stuff.

Anyway, I was once in a TV advert were I walked from left to right into the main entrance, however as the film shooting was taken over two days I was not aware of continuity and wore two different shirts over the days and you can see me walk gorgeously from left to right in my green shirt and then enter the store in my lovely purple shirt. Oh, how I laughed!

The extras told me it was a school error. I told them I had a budget of 1.5 million and they got paid £20 per day plus lunch. I won that argument, I fink.

The best acting I ever produced was when I had to go for one of those medicals the DSS insist on when you've been hammering the sick. I had to go to their doctor at Mann Island and, without wishing to boast, I was so convincing as a depressed alcoholic that I had the doctor helping me to the exit and asking if I was alright to travel home alone. I assured her that I was before I skipped off to The Pumphouse to wind down with an 'after show' relaxant. Hoffman may have gotten an Oscar for Rainman but I think my performance that day transcended anything Hollywood has ever produced. Fuckers have signed me off since, but I did have my day in the spotlight.