You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Obscure Things Which Annoy You

Section_31

Stuff you've noticed that maybe nobody else has, say in films, songs, everyday life, anything.

The way Connery eats in this scene in The Hunt for Red October, don't know why but it gets on my tits - it's like he's sucking his lips while he chews. Check it out just before the end of the clip "one chance in three" and his gob does some truly supernaturally annoying shit.

No I didn't film this btw!

[YOUTUBE]sgvgQGEaEI8[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah but that's just one TV. There must be another one in the house that for some reason you occasionally have to swop a scart socket or put one in, you have to traverse a magazine rack, lean round a corner using some contortionist style body bending that isn't quite natural while holding yourself up with one arm against the wall.

All this while trying to fumble a scart lead into the socket at the back of a tv when you don't even know where the socket is, what way it's pointing and trying to not show the pain you're in because your arm's telling you to hurry the fuck up.

I fucking hate scart sockets.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Anyone who still needs the use of Scart sockets is a peasant and deserves to die a long and horrible death, as they are holding back the evolution of the human race

Peasant fuckers

Yeah but that's just one TV. There must be another one in the house that for some reason you occasionally have to swop a scart socket or put one in, you have to traverse a magazine rack, lean round a corner using some contortionist style body bending that isn't quite natural while holding yourself up with one arm against the wall.

All this while trying to fumble a scart lead into the socket at the back of a tv when you don't even know where the socket is, what way it's pointing and trying to not show the pain you're in because your arm's telling you to hurry the fuck up.

I fucking hate scart sockets.

Yeah, my old telly, now in the bedroom was twat.

But its on an indoor aerial now and nothing else is linked up to it these days. Thank fuck.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

People who are less intelligent than I

Which means every cunt on here bar Real Red and AWS

You all annoy me with stupidness

You stupid cunts

People who 'ego lift' in the gym, fucking do my head in... No, You can't really curl that much weight you cheating cunt!

(by ego lift, I mean people who are lifting weights they cannot handle with horrible form which negates the fucking point of that particular lift)

Also, I can't stand people in front of you in a line that just can't fucking make a choice. They stand there staring at the menu for five minutes with shite dropping out of their stupid gob like, "I just can't decide what I want".

If you can't decide what you want... Why the fuck are you waiting in line?

People who 'ego lift' in the gym, fucking do my head in... No, You can't really curl that much weight you cheating cunt!

(by ego lift, I mean people who are lifting weights they cannot handle with horrible form which negates the fucking point of that particular lift)

Also, I can't stand people in front of you in a line that just can't fucking make a choice. They stand there staring at the menu for five minutes with shite dropping out of their stupid gob like, "I just can't decide what I want".

If you can't decide what you want... Why the fuck are you waiting in line?

People who make loads of noise in the gym get right on my tits. There's some sted-head that goes in our place and he SCREAMS when he's doing his weights, and he drops and throws them down, making as much racket as he can "everyone look at me!!!"

Fucking cock. It's some kind of strange alpha male shit, because I've noticed that he always sticks his water bottle on somebody else's machine and then walks a few yards away to carry on doing what he's doing.

Gyms attract their fair share of personality disorders in my experience.

There was an advert for Money Supermarket or some such, which thankfully they've stopped showing, which irritated the fuck out of me. Firstly the male part of the incredibly annoying couple says something about "we need to go to Barcelona" and then she chips in with "immediately" in an incredibly irritating pretentious tone - its all delivered as if they lead some sophisticated jet-set lifestyle. The second thing that really annoys me is the womans stance - I don't know why but the way she is standing just annoys the fuck out of me.

Oval windows. I fucking hate those bastard ovaly things.

Mirrors, especially in shops. They always confuse me, making me think they have more carrots than they really have, the cheating twats. Don't get me started on the ones in clothes stores either, I've walked into a few of them in my time, probably thinking "That dude over there looks just like me. Weirdness.."

Badly tuned engines. Cam knock? Tappets? Exhaust blowing? Pre-ignition rattle? Rich-smelling exhaust? Get the fuck out of your car and get it sorted. Sets my teeth on edge, that does.

People who breathe through their mouth when they've not got a blocked nose.

People in general, really. You're much better off with cats.

people who keep their foot on the brake when you are waiting at traffic lights. I'm not fussed for the ones who do it because they are stupid and lazy, but what really gets me are those stupid cunts who are doing it because they think that by doing so they are more noticable and there is less chance that I will smash my car into the back of them. How wrong they are.:telloff::telloff::telloff: