You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is why you shouldn't put cockneys on the tele

JoeyKop

Hahaa, I saw the first goal and thought : if he's doing that now, what the fuck is he going to be like when that 4th goes in? It was good to see he actually dived on the guy after it too, haven't seen that before. (and a truffle shuffle too.) Then again though I don't have sky, and like bobhorse said : surely people don't actually watch that when a match is on?

tell me people dont have this shite on when the match is live?

You would have to be the sadest twat on the earth to watch two fucking muppets while a match was live

Sky need shoot'en with a ball of there own shite for this drivle

Not a regular Sky viewer Bob? You don't watch these muppets live, you get Fanzone audio commentary as an option.

I thought this was class with Chunk going mental.

Not a regular Sky viewer Bob? You don't watch these muppets live, you get Fanzone audio commentary as an option.

I thought this was class with Chunk going mental.

Same difference, why would anyone want the Fanzone commentry on in the background?

I did laugh at that like. The spurs fella proper sqealed like a pig after every goal they scored.

I really think sky should make them sign disclaimers from injury/violence, etc. Just a matter of time before someone ends up getting chinned and getting hurt for jumping on someone or winding them up too much.

Imagine a big fat sweaty manc jumping on you rubbing your head, etc if they scored against us?

I did laugh at that like. The spurs fella proper sqealed like a pig after every goal they scored.

I really think sky should make them sign disclaimers from injury/violence, etc. Just a matter of time before someone ends up getting chinned and getting hurt for jumping on someone or winding them up too much.

I thought something like that too, but it was a draw so I think the Arse guy let him off.

Ah cmon, twat-faced cockneys or not, Sky sideshow shite or not, fair fucks to the lad, bottom of the league, you would go fucking bananonkers at the way that game played out! Go Chunk!

You are so so wrong

I would have decked the cunt when they went in front for the first time and he started all that Gooners shite

There is no way on Gods Green Earth i would sit on TV while some manc or cockney blert danced and screamed at Liverpool going 3-1 or 4-2 down to either without ripping his fucking throat out

Sorry if that is not PC but at least its honest

You are so so wrong

I would have decked the cunt when they went in front for the first time and he started all that Gooners shite

There is no way on Gods Green Earth i would sit on TV while some manc or cockney blert danced and screamed at Liverpool going 3-1 or 4-2 down to either without ripping his fucking throat out

Sorry if that is not PC but at least its honest

To right if you were wound up that much by some manc tool it would be hard not to shove the mic down his gob then proceed to kick the living shit out of him.Then relive it for ever on youtube,a true hero amongst your peers.