You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham vs Liverpool prematch 1/11/08

JoeyKop

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still a 'must win' game. Its probably just that bit harder now after their result against arse.

Has to be said it looks like arse have imploded. Will they be out of the title race if they go down today?

Wenger has believed his own hype about young players too much. Hahahaha!

Dossena allows way too many crosses in, that could be a problem with Bentley's crossing quality but otherwise we are superior in pretty much all areas of the pitch. Still a job to do on the pitch tho and I for one hope it isn't Kuyt and Keane upfront. Happy also to see El Zhar on the bench instead of Pennant.

Me too, but sooner or later we need to start making games a bit more comfortable. I'm not talking about Spurs away, more like Pompey and Stoke at home.

agreed , mr brownie . is there any way we can force teams to come at us at anfield , and so leaving the odd space or two in behind . suits us when playing away and space is easier found

Why?

Kuyt's ok on the right, but much better up front. Rather have Gerrard on the right personally.

Coz' with Kuyt and Keane upfront we won't have any chance in the air but that's not really a problem if they could get in behind their backs but Keane and Kuyt clearly lack the pace to do that. In my opinion, it's a toothless strikeforce, Spurs just have to play an offside trap as high as they want, they would still be able to be able to catch up if we somehow manage to run into their backs. With Gerrard they can't afford to take that risk.

Er he isn't, I've watched Hutton for years ok, and he is 3 times a better player than that over-rated peice of shit Arbeloa.

How much have you watched Hutton? Er MOTD.

how is Arbeloa over-rated? he cost £2m and is a spanish international. superb signing, good player

Liverpool to win 4 2 Keane 3 Babel 1. They will get a Red card. Bent will score both of theres.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99% of women kiss with their eyes closed. Thats why its so difficult to identify a rapist.

Jimmy Carr....

Er he isn't, I've watched Hutton for years ok, and he is 3 times a better player than that over-rated peice of shit Arbeloa.

How much have you watched Hutton? Er MOTD.

Shame you're not so vehement in the defence of our less talented players.

Coz' with Kuyt and Keane upfront we won't have any chance in the air but that's not really a problem if they could get in behind their backs but Keane and Kuyt clearly lack the pace to do that. In my opinion, it's a toothless strikeforce, Spurs just have to play an offside trap as high as they want, they would still be able to be able to catch up if we somehow manage to run into their backs. With Gerrard they can't afford to take that risk.

Kuyt's good enough in the air. Gerrard can bomb on from wherever he plays.

I think Kuyt and Keane up front with Gerrard on the right is a much more attacking formation.