You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

made the cunting mistake of ordering a chinese.... door bells gone twice and it's these fuckers. got no treats in so gave the first lot a few quid and the second lot i saw it was kids so swerved answering and they saw me so knocked about 8 times the persistent little shits. hurry up delivery man so i can banish myself to the couch for the footy

I fucking hate this shit. My two are out and I didn't think on to buy stuff for the mithering, begging, door-botherers who keep turning up by the half dozen. Had to give my eight year old's birthday choccies away. I've now switched all the lights off and dropped the blinds. Fucking corporate driven American shite.

I fucking hate this shit. My two are out and I didn't think on to buy stuff for the mithering' date=' begging, door-botherers who keep turning up by the half dozen. Had to give my eight year old's birthday choccies away. I've now switched all the lights off and dropped the blinds. Fucking corporate driven American shite.[/quote']

I feel your pain and everybody else's by the looks of it.

Been back from work since 5:45pm. Qfter going to Tesco to spend £6 on sweets I do not like and to allow begging to take place on my fecking doorstep.

I am on dish the sweets out duty till 7 when I then go for a few games of FIFA and a smoke.

There have beem 3 knocks so far and I had gone for a dump. Mrs McGonical is not impressed as since I have been sat down. Not one knock.

17 minutes and counting.

Kids of today are a fucking let down. We used to start collecting bommy wood around the start of October and also penny for the guy the fuck out of everywhere. Outside betting shops was a winner as was door to door begging.

We had a two day break to focus on mizzy night and Halloween which was also a good earner.

They don't do fuck all anymore. No egging, no robbed fences for bommy wood, no guys... No fucking initiative.

We used to take our guy and wait outside the bingo at closing time. The same old ladies would give us good money every day, probably not remembering who we were.

And our bonfires were boosted by the theft of any wheelie bins that weren't locked away. An added thrill knowing that a stray aerosol could fly out of the fire at any time.

This is why I am out tonight:

"A wide selection of drinks & shots from as little as £1 to kick your night off in true VODKA style...

£1....... Bad Brain Jelly Shots

£1....... Flavoured Vodka Shots

£1....... Sourz

£1.50... Single Vodka & Redbull

£1.50... Single Vodka & Mixer

£1.75... Tequila

£1.75... Sambuca

£2....... DOUBLE VODKA & REDBULL

£2....... Double Vodka & Mixer

£2....... Carlsberg Pints

£2....... VK Flavours

£2....... Jagerbombs

Watch out for the free jelly shots being handed out around the club! Get down early to make sure you get yours!"

Also, I am wearing a hockey mask so I can grope random women.

This is why I am out tonight:

"A wide selection of drinks & shots from as little as £1 to kick your night off in true VODKA style...

£1....... Bad Brain Jelly Shots

£1....... Flavoured Vodka Shots

£1....... Sourz

£1.50... Single Vodka & Redbull

£1.50... Single Vodka & Mixer

£1.75... Tequila

£1.75... Sambuca

£2....... DOUBLE VODKA & REDBULL

£2....... Double Vodka & Mixer

£2....... Carlsberg Pints

£2....... VK Flavours

£2....... Jagerbombs

Watch out for the free jelly shots being handed out around the club! Get down early to make sure you get yours!"

Also, I am wearing a hockey mask so I can grope random women.

Lewis about to get financially and biblically raped in a taxi again.

I fucking hate this shit. My two are out and I didn't think on to buy stuff for the mithering, begging, door-botherers who keep turning up by the half dozen. Had to give my eight year old's birthday choccies away. I've now switched all the lights off and dropped the blinds. Fucking corporate driven American shite.

We only have ourselves to blame..round here, at least. I remember doing it as a kid and in fact by the time it was my kids' time the expectation was that every kid going out had 'something' to do, eg say a poem/sing something or tell a joke.

Got some stuff in late on but the beggars were taking all the best sweets although I managed to swipe the last Crunchie before someone had off with that.

I decided it was time to change CD when leaving work earlier, grabbed one at random since it was too dark to read what it was:

FX2xLuk1SlI

That's about as good as Halloween gets these days.

tthefirstrow.eu/watch/150033/1/watch-liverpool-fc-vs-swansea-city-fc.html]Liverpool FC vs Swansea

Found one

Have a little red treat.