You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad time of year for me...

JagSquared

Girlfriends birthday (hinting at a lovely pair of earings she saw), two sisters's birthday (one turns 30!) and a neices birthday (Old enough to know a crappy presents are crappy now). Fuck i'm going to be poor!

Why do birthdays cluster together like this, January is another busy period for most of my friends :wallbutt:

anyone lend me a a few quid? :(

Girlfriends birthday (hinting at a lovely pair of earings she saw), two sisters's birthday (one turns 30!) and a neices birthday (Old enough to know a crappy presents are crappy now). Fuck i'm going to be poor!

Why do birthdays cluster together like this, January is another busy period for most of my friends :wallbutt:

Buy everything from Poundland.A ring? buy a pack of hula hoops. :yes:

Go to see your GP. Tell him you're depressed. Murder everyone you need to buy pressies for. Hand yourself in, plead diminished responsibility, your doctor will confirm this. Do a couple of years in an easy mental hospital, get out, sell your autobiography.

That'll be £25k agent's fee please.

Ritually slaughter the lot of them. Problem solved.

You could link it to some kind of cult activity and claim religious discrimination if the law decide to get involved.

Ritually slaughter the lot of them. Problem solved.

You could link it to some kind of cult activity and claim religious discrimination if the law decide to get involved.

I will do that between 14th June and 29th September, when I have 10 birthdays and 3 wedding anniversaries. I'll join your religious cult, Mongy. Where do I sign?

Slaughters all well and good but by the time I've found a good knife a ritulistic altar and the right outfit times up.

But 30th birthdy presents are hard anybody know what to get?

Stab that person thirty times with a Sabatier carving knife. I've got one you can have for, say, thirty quid? Sing "happy birthday" repeatedly whilst stabbing said person and make sure you film part of it on your phone. That will help you hugely in your campaign to be sent to a mental hospital for two years.

That's another £5k please. Time you made a decision, my fees are starting to mount up here.

all same side of family, no hatred, live in Birmingham.

I was thinking outside of the box. My sister is always helping everyone out so something just for her would be great, not a spa but maybe something quite fun.

I know im being ambigeous but ambiguity is all I have.

all same side of family, no hatred, live in Birmingham.

I was thinking outside of the box. My sister is always helping everyone out so something just for her would be great, not a spa but maybe something quite fun.

I know im being ambigeous but ambiguity is all I have.

what about a family day out SEA LIFE - Caring for our Oceans and chuck in a birthday cake.

Well for Christmas I got my brother a microlight flight and my sister a day climbing an ice wall. These kind of activities are cheaper then you might think. Depends on your budget though. Both the above cost me £40 each.

Flying lessons can also be around £50 if you do your research. If that's more then you wanted to spend, pitch in with other family members.

Day Tripper thats not bad but I find fish boring so as I would have to also endure it I have to say, no. But thanks :)

Remmie - Great answer will look at something like that me thinks.

SKI - your a bit mental but I like it.

Reps all round!