You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Kart

Stouffer

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a fucking mare on this game today. having got my score up to a vaguely respectable 5300, it's now back down to 4700. I'm getting hit every single lap, no matter what track or opposition. In short, this game cheats.

I've mastered wheelies now on the bikes, makes winning racing a bit easier Olly. Also, defending red and green shells is an important skill, you can do that with bananas or shells.

I've mastered wheelies now on the bikes, makes winning racing a bit easier Olly. Also, defending red and green shells is an important skill, you can do that with bananas or shells.

I'm just having one of those days where you never get the green or red shells so you can't defend yourself, and I'll get hit by something as I'm mid jump. If the downstairs flat decided to record the inventive and incessant swearing coming from my flat, then there'll be a youtube clip by the evening.

That is a pretty awesome mii, Olly. Do you own a blonde afro in real life?

Alas, no. I decided to go for a mii that represents what I would like to look like, rather than what I do. My brother's is better though, he looks like a cross between Gaz from Supergrass and a convicted sex pest. He's unlocked being able to race as his mii; it's most offputting when you look behind you and see that monstrosity coming towards you.

Alas, no. I decided to go for a mii that represents what I would like to look like, rather than what I do. My brother's is better though, he looks like a cross between Gaz from Supergrass and a convicted sex pest. He's unlocked being able to race as his mii; it's most offputting when you look behind you and see that monstrosity coming towards you.

I was playing on my mates' little lads' Wii at the weekend, he did a mii of me that was a cross between Bernard Manning and Myra Hindley in drag. Now that was disturbing.