You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Kart

Stouffer

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braking isn't my strong point. I always go for the drift button by mistake.

Drift button? The brake and the drift is the same when you use a wheel. You big bloody cheating bugger! Going on about automatic drift being cheating and you have a separate fucking button for it!

You are going to taste some fucking shells next time you are on.

Drift button? The brake and the drift is the same when you use a wheel. You big bloody cheating bugger! Going on about automatic drift being cheating and you have a separate fucking button for it!

You are going to taste some fucking shells next time you are on.

Drift is trigger and brake is 1, isn't it? And the shells thing was going to happen come what may, you spiteful get.

Drift is trigger and brake is 1, isn't it? And the shells thing was going to happen come what may, you spiteful get.

on a wheel accelerate is 2 and drift and brake is 1. yes, it would have happened anyway, good point. But now we are talking a world of shells. Shell City.

on a wheel accelerate is 2 and drift and brake is 1. yes, it would have happened anyway, good point. But now we are talking a world of shells. Shell City.

I think that's only if you have autodrift on, seriously. If you have MANual drift on, trigger drifts and 1 brakes. And you can eat my bananas next time we play. As it were.

I think that's only if you have autodrift on, seriously. If you have MANual drift on, trigger drifts and 1 brakes. And you can eat my bananas next time we play. As it were.

It is possible. I thought you had to brake at the same time in order to drift. Explains why I kept losing. I thought you had to press B and turn the wheel and then press 1. Arses. Will have to test again.

You pussies need to check out my Time Trial times. Ooh momma!

I saw them last night :drool:- need to get practising.

Ive got a deal with 3 mates that whoever has the fastest time trial sends the other 2 the ghost. Im still way behind.

Bit of triv - i got myself in "Control" magazine for top 5 times on the first track on mariokart snes (I was a very proud teenager) years ago. Where has all that skill gone? Im like a person without thumbs nowadays.

I saw them last night :drool:- need to get practising.

Ive got a deal with 3 mates that whoever has the fastest time trial sends the other 2 the ghost. Im still way behind.

Bit of triv - i got myself in "Control" magazine for top 5 times on the first track on mariokart snes (I was a very proud teenager) years ago. Where has all that skill gone? Im like a person without thumbs nowadays.

That deserves some Rep surely, Stu.

I love the time trial/ghost idea in Wii Kart though. I've had a lash at a few world record times, but can't get anywhere near them. You need to be a master of manual drift, wheelies and know the shortcuts to each track.

That deserves some Rep surely, Stu.

I love the time trial/ghost idea in Wii Kart though. I've had a lash at a few world record times, but can't get anywhere near them. You need to be a master of manual drift, wheelies and know the shortcuts to each track.

So how do I challenge your rubbish ones? Oh, and does it tell you how close I get to them?

If you go onto time trials you will see the rankings bit. Hit friends - the further to the right on the line, the faster you are.

You can download the world/continental champion ghost to race against/watch/study.

Or you can get a mate to send you their ghost if they want bragging rights until you can beat 'em.

Also worth doing as you unlock characters to rtace with once youve set 8, 16 and 32 time trial times.