You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird / date / shag advice required

Redder Lurtz

I've got the right idea, when a bloke doesnt keep in touch after a date..... i ignor him!:tease:

Fook that chasing/stalking shit....too much effort....

I also change my mobile number around every 6 months.... to get rid of the odd knob job that tries staying in touch with me.... i left before the end of the meal.... get the message.... :wallbutt:

Ive got this lark sorted..... :yes:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
I despair.

You're married aren't you? You should be well past the despairing point and now be in the territory of weary acceptance and total apathy.

If it wasn't for their sheer shameless and evil cunning, women would be THE most stupid fucking creatures that God ever created.

You're married aren't you? You should be well past the despairing point and now be in the territory of weary acceptance and total apathy.

If it wasn't for their sheer shameless and evil cunning, women would be THE most stupid fucking creatures that God ever created.

I would reluctantly have to agree with every word of that.

Aw day tripper just wants to be loved.

Fook off, Emotion clouds judgment... hang on, so does being horny and not getting any, ok, we are all screwed in the grand scheme of things... best to keep as clear a head as possible, with only alcohol clouding the picture of ugliness in front of you.... :drool:

the above about ignoring the date, if he doesn't contact why should i contact... i can ignor him too.... im not chasing any bugger...

Bless her. I bet she's filthy.

i shower daily :whistle:

Fook off, Emotion clouds judgment... hang on, so does being horny and not getting any, ok, we are all screwed in the grand scheme of things... best to keep as clear a head as possible, with only alcohol clouding the picture of ugliness in front of you.... :drool:

the above about ignoring the date, if he doesn't contact why should i contact... i can ignor him too.... im not chasing any bugger...

He tried to please her, but she only played one night stands.

Sounds like a tricky situation all round

All I can say is if you're having trouble on the dating game, having had a wife for a time, is go out there and get your dick wet (sorry ladies).

It'll make you see a new perspective on the whole matter. If you've got two potential shags on the go, you're doing very well.

Just dive in, you'll feel a lot less torn for doing it. And it'll help you move on with your life.

Meet up with whatever bird you can and stop worrying about bunny boilers, life works out in the end.

(just stop looking at all those naked men in the changing room)

Sounds like a trickey situation all round.

All I can say is if you're having trouble on the dating game, having had a wife for a time, is go out there and get your dick wet (sorry ladies).

It'll make you see a new perspective on the whole matter.

Just dive in, you'll feel a lot less torn for doing it. And it'll help you move on with your life.

Meet up with whatever bird you can and stop worrying, life works out in the end.

(just stop looking at all those naked men in the changing room)

Stalker let you out eh Juniper?

That is sound advice and being in a similar position to Redder, I know it is sound advice ... although it is "difficult" having been in what is basically a routine for a very, very long time.

I shall print off your message and use it as FACT; shagging the jnp way:

Me : "'Ello love - fancy a fuck?"

random bint: "Excuse me?"

Me: "No - look at this .." <brandishes jnp message>

random bint: "Okey doke, but I have to warn you I only do it up the shitter on a first date"

Me: "Don't worry, there won't be a second."

With my newfound optimism and strategic approach, I shall go and put that to the test.

no doubt I'll be back online within the hour

Stalker let you out eh Juniper?

That is sound advice and being in a similar position to Redder, I know it is sound advice ... although it is "difficult" having been in what is basically a routine for a very, very long time.

I shall print off your message and use it as FACT; shagging the jnp way:

Me : "'Ello love - fancy a fuck?"

random bint: "Excuse me?"

Me: "No - look at this .."

random bint: "Okey doke, but I have to warn you I only do it up the shitter on a first date"

Me: "Don't worry, there won't be a second."

With my newfound optimism and strategic approach, I shall go and put that to the test.

no doubt I'll be back online within the hour

Yeah, I was released from my cage last summer. Some very fond memories we shared together.

I know it's difficult moving on from routine and all that. But that's life. One day you're great then the next the carpet's pulled from under your feet and you have to learn to adapt. I've had some shite dished up to me in my years but I like the challenge of overcoming it all and moving on.

Life's to short to think about it too much, live everyday like it's your last.

You win some you lose some. That's about it.

Yeah of course but I've 24 hour jacuzzi and swimming pool access too and it's probably not on your doorstep :thumbsup:

She'll probably end up banging the naked dude in the changing room, leaving you to bitter onanism.

I'd get yourself a copy of Fore! by Huey Lewis & The News and go with Berger's advice.

Noos's also, the man is simply a prophet for our times.

So what happened? Why are you here and not in the bedroom with your dick in a tin of consensed milk?

Because, Elizabeth, the date is tomorrow. And it's the OTHER one who was the connyonny guzzler. This is just a bunny boiler.

And I've spoken to her on the phone tonight and she's coming to mine tomorrow late afto. Looks like I might be in for a long sesh. Pub / shag / both / whatever. We'll see. You can be rest assured that I'll report back on Sunday.