You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champs league QF prediction

paulie walnuts

Liverpool v Man Utd

Schalke v Fenerbache

Semi - Liverpool v Schalke

Arsenal v Chelsea

Barca v Fenerbache

Semi - Arse v Barca

Final - Liverpool v Barca

Result - Every Liverpool fan has to go to a genetics lab to grow a sixth finger to save us having to hold up 2 hands when singing our "We've won it...." song

The only reason we won't get the Mancs is that they're bound to get schalke or the turks.

Fact.

And they'er such a bunch of shithouse cowards that they'll be delighted.

I'll be absolutely fucking gutted if we get the likes of Shalke. It hardly fills me with excitement. That's what seperates us from the rest of the shit.

Fact.

And they'er such a bunch of shithouse cowards that they'll be delighted.

I'll be absolutely fucking gutted if we get the likes of Shalke. It hardly fills me with excitement. That's what seperates us from the rest of the shit.

WHy would you be gutted? Schalke are there on merit, so if we draw them, then fine. Persoanlly I want the Mancs.

WHy would you be gutted? Schalke are there on merit, so if we draw them, then fine. Persoanlly I want the Mancs.

They are without a doubt the least exciting club to visit or be visited by that are left in the draw, that's why.

It just doesn't fill me with any form excitement like a tie with the mancs, barca or Arsenal would.