You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Eden Lake

No idea how I've not seen this before. Grim as fuck in many places but a rather enjoyable watch. 7 stabby chavs out of 10. 

23 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

Eden Lake

No idea how I've not seen this before. Grim as fuck in many places but a rather enjoyable watch. 7 stabby chavs out of 10. 

Ooh, Kelly Reilly's in it. Worth watching for her?

I’m gonna be honest here, someone needs to say it. Her character in Yellowstone is great but she’s a bit of a boot. She looks like a smackhead. I mean you would like but she’s not all that at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m gonna be honest here, someone needs to say it. Her character in Yellowstone is great but she’s a bit of a boot. She looks like a smackhead. I mean you would like but she’s not all that at all. 

Bit of a BoBFoC these days.

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

On S5 of Yellowstone atm. 

She is amazing in every way. even going to sleep not knowing if she would off you whilst you sleep next to her is everything that gets me going. 

• Upvote 1

City of Lies 

Surprised I missed this when it came out. Johnny Depp and Forest Whittaker in a true story about the investigation into Biggie’s murder and the cover up. Blatantly obvious that LAPD officers were working within Death Row Records and they were involved. Biggie’s mum tried to sue the LAPD for the 400 million but it got thrown out because it was still unsolved so officially an active case. Dodgy bastards. 7/10 

Can’t believe he was only 24 

Just watching Carlito's Way, on Film 4.

I think its fallen out of favour with me a little bit, as i used to have it alongside The Godfather. That being said, the pool scene at the start may be my favourite scene in any film. Its superb.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, John102 said:

I think its fallen out of favour with me a little bit, as i used to have it alongside The Godfather. That being said, the pool scene at the start may be my favourite scene in any film. Its superb.

Carlito’s Way is not in the same league as The Godfather, but it’s my favourite De Palma film by some distance. Arguably Sean Penn’s best work.

The Ministey Of Ungentlemanly Warfare - 8/10.

An undeniably Guy Ritchie take on the war. Great fun, and good action. Not to be taken seriously, but to be enjoyed for what it is.

11 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Carlito’s Way is not in the same league as The Godfather, but it’s my favourite De Palma film by some distance. Arguably Sean Penn’s best work.

It's got Luis Guzman which automatically bestows classic status.

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Hell house LLC. 

Found footage horror and honestly one of the best I've seen. I'd give it a solid 8/10. Even the sequals are good. 

I'd recommend people give it a go. 

Yes. It’s pretty decent as found footage horror goes. The hotel in it looks like loads of empty properties you see along then Coast Road in North Wales.

14 hours ago, John102 said:

Carlitos Way is a great film 

• Upvote 1