You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real True Real Cunts Top 10

Red Nick

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before I leave this site for good I would like to make a list of the truly awful cuntish posters who really need to get a life.

1 CARDIE, winner by an amazing distance, cant believe you give him credit by debating with him.

2 RONDECO, somebody who thinks there Cool but in fact is a complete Twat, he has made a great burst to best some true wankers to get to number two

3. KURT, just a very sad person

4. Stephen Adams (not S. Adams) what a cunt

I struggle to find people after that so maybe the site is improving there are some attention seeking people who like to have a pop at me such as Captain, Kopite,Some newbies, Stu Monty (but only when he's pissed)

anyway Im sure the site will be better off without me

Woah, woah, woah; sweet child o'mine! You're better than that, Nick.

Can I just take this opportunity to say that I hate everyone. Especially RedKnight.

Worracunt.

Threads like this are a great shame. I'm sorry Nick feels he needs to move on (I hope he has a change of heart) and I'm sorry for the circumstances that have led to it.

Why can't people just have an exchange of views, debate them a bit, and have a bit of a laugh on here as a release from day to day work/pressures. I'm really saddened by the nastiness that I see from too many.

I think cardie is a cunt too but not because he is a cunt as such but because he used to be a so anti-estalishment (Liverpool that is) and now is so pro establishment. That to me = cunt.

So being Pro-Liverpool makes you a cunt, interesting take.

My problem in the past has been in not buying quality when available. This summer we've done that so why would I complain?

I don't see Quaresma, as good a player as he is, as the all conquering worlds best winger and marketing machine that some have described him on here so it's a little difficult to get upset about missing out on him.....even more so when I'm yet to see anything that suggests we were even interested in the first place bar a few bits of press speculation.

People can complain about not signing players of this type or that the manager had to sign second best but the reality of the summer is Benitez has broken our transfer record, and signed 2 players he's been following for 4 years each.

So being Pro-Liverpool makes you a cunt, interesting take.

My problem in the past has been in not buying quality when available. This summer we've done that so why would I complain?

I don't see Quaresma, as good a player as he is, as the all conquering worlds best winger and marketing machine that some have described him on here so it's a little difficult to get upset about missing out on him.....even more so when I'm yet to see anything that suggests we were even interested in the first place bar a few bits of press speculation.

People can complain about not signing players of this type or that the manager had to sign second best but the reality of the summer is Benitez has broken our transfer record, and signed 2 players he's been following for 4 years each.

Cardie I respect you because back in the day when the whole forum was going crazy with excitement at some of our signings you were cautious and you said that the likes of Crouch won't win us the league. You also stick your neck out and stuck up for Cisse.

Now with the tide slowing putting pressure on Rafa and the owners, you switch track and become this all confident, all supporting Cardie when in reality we still won't win the league, didn't spend much NET and the players signed apart from Torres are hardly much different to what we have done previously e.g. you can't tell me Babel is any more higher profile than Kuyt or Benayoun is much better than Pennant.

I find your going against the forum for the sake of it silly, whereas I'd rather say what I feel no matter how good or bad the reaction.

E.g. this summer you stuck up for the "establishment" saying "let's wait and see" on the money situation, but when you really think about it, have we even spent that much money? The answer is no - so for that reason people like The Count and Dave U deserve an apology not a smug attitude like yours. People were expecting Eto'o, Quaresma, and the rest - we got Benayoun and 30 kids and still no winger!!

E.g. this summer you stuck up for the "establishment" saying "let's wait and see" on the money situation, but when you really think about it, have we even spent that much money? The answer is no - so for that reason people like The Count and Dave U deserve an apology not a smug attitude like yours. People were expecting Eto'o, Quaresma, and the rest - we got Benayoun and 30 kids and still no winger!!

Were they?

You mean you were.

So really you are pissed because we havent signed Quaresma, thats all? We expected Eto'o but got Torres, I think lots of people will be happy with that. He's got age on his side and is a big name buy, hes got bags of talent and doesnt seem to have the baggage Eto'o has, in fact quite the contrary, he is captain material.

Benayoun is a player benitez rates and whether the money came in or not would probably have gone for, plus he needed to replace Luis. The kids we sign are again irrelevant to the money coming in. So you are not happy with the support of the board because we havent signed ONE flash winger YOU want. Ever thought maybe Benitex doesnt share your views.

The input the board have had to sign up the existing key players, submit a complete re-design of the ground and support rafa with cash for the players HE has wanted means I certainly will give them support for now. Calling someone a cunt for making this decision is disgusting in my opinion.

Cardie I respect you because back in the day when the whole forum was going crazy with excitement at some of our signings you were cautious and you said that the likes of Crouch won't win us the league. You also stick your neck out and stuck up for Cisse.

Now with the tide slowing putting pressure on Rafa and the owners, you switch track and become this all confident, all supporting Cardie when in reality we still won't win the league, didn't spend much NET and the players signed apart from Torres are hardly much different to what we have done previously e.g. you can't tell me Babel is any more higher profile than Kuyt or Benayoun is much better than Pennant.

I find your going against the forum for the sake of it silly, whereas I'd rather say what I feel no matter how good or bad the reaction.

"Apart from Torres" Fucking hell you're a spoilt cunt. The hilarious thing is i'd bet my life that you've never even seen Quaresma play 3 full games, whats happened is you've seen Ronaldo the season just gone, Quaresma does all the stepovers = He's as good as Ronaldo. Clueless.

Do you think we're through spending this summer?

Either way, it's not about being right or wrong. Things change all the time. If you take what Dave said litterally, then he was wrong (can't remember the exact words, but he more than indicated that we were never going to buy someone expensive this summer). You can't do that though, as at the time he said it, it might as well've been 100% correct. As things developed though, Rafa got his cash, and by the looks of things he can have more if he finds the right player (ref Heinze, and Parry's quotes).

Think you'll find I was massively against the 'establishment' when they first took over but was also against the massively premature panic that spread through this and other forums when we hadn't made a signing two weeks into the transfer window (hence any wait and see comments).

So far they've fulfilled all the promises they've made to us and the manager so to continue to be so anti-them despite that would be wrong.

The problem you have is you don't seem to be able to distinguish between what you want and what the manager wants. As crushing as it may be you're not Rafa's inner voice and while you may have wanted Quaresma or Joaquin or Aimar or whoever the flavour of the month is at the moment Rafa didn't.

He wanted players that fit into his system and his style of play, players that he'd been tracking for years and years.

Being completely honest does Quaresma strike you as being even close to the type of player, mentally, he looks for?

Think you'll find I was massively against the 'establishment' when they first took over but was also against the massively premature panic that spread through this and other forums when we hadn't made a signing two weeks into the transfer window (hence any wait and see comments).

So far they've fulfilled all the promises they've made to us and the manager so to continue to be so anti-them despite that would be wrong.

The problem you have is you don't seem to be able to distinguish between what you want and what the manager wants. As crushing as it may be you're not Rafa's inner voice and while you may have wanted Quaresma or Joaquin or Aimar or whoever the flavour of the month is at the moment Rafa didn't.

He wanted players that fit into his system and his style of play, players that he'd been tracking for years and years.

Being completely honest does Quaresma strike you as being even close to the type of player, mentally, he looks for?

I don't think this is about Quaresma - it is about the fact that I think we need a good winger and Quaresma is my preferred choice, we also need a decent left back to replace Riise, and someone between the lines up front who is world class. I really rate Torres as everyone knows, I'd even take him over Eto'o. However with the Mancs adding Tevez and Hargreaves to a very attacking team, we needed to match that and more, do you think Babel and Benayoun are going to be enough to beat them? I don't. I think we still lack what we lacked when Rafa got here, a top winger.

As for the establishment, I think the owners have done brilliantly so far, except I do think the mantra that they have spent loads is incorrect factually. What disturbs me is that you tend to go against the grain for the sake of it, I used to do it too but then I was a kid at the time.

Going against an oppinion you don't hold is what everyone does.

You think we need Quaresma (let's not pretend it's not about Quaresma because it is, you're desperate for us to sign him) I don't, or at the very least think that Rafa doesn't so naturally I'm going to disagree with you.

I was against Gillette and later Gillette and Hicks taking over because I looked at their other teams and read the views of the supporters of those teams. That oppinion changed based on what I saw happening with us, others chose to cling to that oppinion. If an oppinion is different it's obvious we're not going to agree.

Going against an oppinion you don't hold is what everyone does.

You think we need Quaresma (let's not pretend it's not about Quaresma because it is, you're desperate for us to sign him) I don't, or at the very least think that Rafa doesn't so naturally I'm going to disagree with you.

I was against Gillette and later Gillette and Hicks taking over because I looked at their other teams and read the views of the supporters of those teams. That oppinion changed based on what I saw happening with us, others chose to cling to that oppinion. If an oppinion is different it's obvious we're not going to agree.

How very arrogant of you to have an opinion based on facts and stuff you've heard or read and then review some more facts that lead to a change of that opinion.

Far better to just stick to your original opinion and disregard anything else that you see or hear. Far less confusing.