You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10,000 posts!

RedinSweden

Hooray. A good day to reach that mark. My 10,000th post was my claim that the spectrum 128 was unnecessary as there was nothing wrong with the original 48k one. I am happy with that.

48k, pah Whatamistakatomake.

Congrats on the 10k Jim.

48k, pah Whatamistakatomake.

Congrats on the 10k Jim.

Thanks. I'd like to thank my employer for expecting so little from me that I can spend my time on TLW. I'd also like the thank my wife for thinking that i actually do some work and having respect for me.

Thanks. I'd like to thank my employer for expecting so little from me that I can spend my time on TLW. I'd also like the thank my wife for thinking that i actually do some work and having respect for me.

I'm really lucky also. I don't know how I'd get throught the day without this place. Even on a morning when it's quiet up until 11is it's still good.

Hooray. A good day to reach that mark. My 10,000th post was my claim that the spectrum 128 was unnecessary as there was nothing wrong with the original 48k one. I am happy with that.

Congratulations.

I shall balance your view by saying that the Amstrad CPC 664 was a waste of time - the 464 catered for tape users, wheras the 6128 was fine for those with a three-inch floppy.

I won't ask "when you are going to post the interesting one?".

It was the 419th I think.

Guest shaunshanks

Congrats Red, not being here long i will assume you have done several decent posts, along with the odd ones ive seen.

Thanks for your help on certain things (XL league) and the other bits, and heres to many more posts.

Too arse licky?

Im still finding my feet on here, so bare with me.

Congrats Red, not being here long i will assume you have done several decent posts, along with the odd ones ive seen.

Thanks for your help on certain things (XL league) and the other bits, and heres to many more posts.

Too arse licky?

Im still finding my feet on here, so bare with me.

Fear not shaunus.

My advice to you would be to make hefty useage of the search function.

Search for whatever interests you, croodiles, pants even toast.

There's golden nuggets in them there archives.