You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evertonians and their stupid claims

Harry Squatter

I was in a cab with Chris last year and the cabbie was a blue. There was a Man City game on the radio or something and the driver came out with a little gem when he said he couldn't stand Man City because they thought they were a big club. "They suffer from delusions of grandeur," is the exact words he then said.

Me and Chris lookad at each other and smiled.

:lol:

I was in a taxi the last time i was over and the driver was a bluenose. On our way back to the hotel he asked why we were over and i said for the Liverpool game and he went in to a bitter rant about how all Evertonians are from Liverpool and all Liverpool fans are OOT'S. I just laughed at the poor deluded fucker because there was no point arguing with him he wouldn't listen anyway.

Also why are all the taxi drivers bluenoses ? All the times i've been over i've only got one taxi driver who was a red.

because you come to liverpool on days when liverpool are playing, so the drivers are actually going the game and not working?

My brothers' mate s a season ticket holder at Anfield but his 2 younger brothers are bitter bitter blushites. They say because he only managed to get his hands on a season ticket when he was 21 he isnt a proper kopite and a gloryhunter, whereas they got theirs when they were 16.

The shite they come out with is unbelievable. I had an argument with one of them for one hour about Arteta, he said that Luis Aragones is stupid picking Alonso ahead of Arteta but because Arteta plays for Everton and is not on TV every week he will never be picked ahead of Alonso despite Arteta being "clearly the superior player". I said that there must be some form of scouting network in the Spanish FA and Aragones must actually go to games rather than sitting at home watching Eurogoals. "Fuck off, you're just biased" - I then asked them if Kevin Keegan and Rob Jones would ever have been discovered because they weren't playing on Sky every week, "shut up, thats got fuck all to do with Arteta".

He then said that Garcia playing for Spain was a massive joke even though he scored a hat trick in the World Cup play off, as many as Fernando Torres scored in the World Cup, "yeah but he's still shite, if he can play for Spain then so can I". "Well, Arteta must be good because Atletico Madrid want him" - a mid table average team in the shadow of their more famous rivals, sound familiar?

A few years back they were going on about all these great players that they has in the youth team, I never paid much attention at the time but one of these world beaters turned out to be Tony Hibbert.

If you drive around Merseyside on any given Summer day and count the Liverpool and Everton shirts worn on the streets, I guarantee that the Reds will outnumber the Blues by at least 4 to 1.

Try it whenever your with one of the deluded cunts, its funny as fuck the way they just shut up after a while.

If you drive around Merseyside on any given Summer day and count the Liverpool and Everton shirts worn on the streets, I guarantee that the Reds will outnumber the Blues by at least 4 to 1.

Try it whenever your with one of the deluded cunts, its funny as fuck the way they just shut up after a while.

According to Evertonian logic their explanation will be:

A) They are all wools and Norwegians

B) They are all closet Evertonians who have been brainwashed by their Dads to support Liverpool

C) Kids don't count as most don't go the match

All Evertonians i know still dispute the fact that everyone who watched the homecoming in 2005 were not scousers, even though it was very short notice after the match millions of out of towners managed to drop eerything and rush to Liverpool.

I've done this a few times - I find it normally more like 8 or 9-1. The only time it gets close to 4-1 is if they've just brought out a new shirt.

B) They are all closet Evertonians who have been brainwashed by their Dads to support Liverpool

All Evertonians i know still dispute the fact that everyone who watched the homecoming in 2005 were not scousers, even though it was very short notice after the match millions of out of towners managed to drop eerything and rush to Liverpool.

again ill say, i take it as a compliment that out of towners support liverpool, afterall, would you say everton go red with envy

On a weekday nevertheless. Stellar support OOTers!

Just been away with my footy team to Madrid, there were 10 kopites and 2 blues, honestly it is the funniest thing in the world to wind them up, they take the bait every time, the whole weekend we kept winding them up constantly. My mate is a pure wind up merchant and loves saying anything to get them going. He told them that Evertons' CWC victory in 1985 was now obsolete as it didn't exist anymore, it took literally 5.789 seconds for them to mention Heysel and that 1986 would have ben the year that saw Everton conquer Europe. They then launched into the usual "How much did we beat you at Goodison, you're all woolybacks, benitez is a crap manager etc" - We met some Anderlecht supporters in a bar and 5 of them started singing Liverpool songs but one said he supported Everton. The other Anderlecht fans said "I think he was abused as a child" - quality. If we ever got bored we wound them up and they took the bait every single time!