You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hotel needed next week

Ramjet

How do

Me and a mate are getting over for the PSV match next week and he has just informed me that the accommodation centre has told him that everywhere is booked with the match and racing next week.

Can anyone suggest reccommend somewhere for us to try, we will be stayin Weds and Thursday night.

cheers

Have had the same problem. Had to go all the way to Southport for a place to sleep. It's Ok though, 40 min's by train from the Central station. This time of year accomodation is available and not too expensive up there. Had a nice twin room at £50 pr. night (25 each for me and my mate). Good luck!

Think we are sorted, got a 2 bedroom apartment in city centre 150 a night.

Cant complain at that as we left it late:thumbup:

Why didn't you tell us you were in the 150-a-night league? The penthouse suite over at Radisson SAS is vacant I think, quite a cosy little nest I've been told. Have a nice trip.

I think I will be sleeping in Leeds-Bradford airport that night!

You and plenty of other irishreds mate. Fair few regulars that i know along with my good self have choosen to fly there. Manc and Liverpool flights are for travel agent shitbags judging by the price. Thankfully im getting a lift from leeds in the morning so i will be in my uncles in Liverpool by 12.00.

You and plenty of other irishreds mate. Fair few regulars that i know along with my good self have choosen to fly there. Manc and Liverpool flights are for travel agent shitbags judging by the price. Thankfully im getting a lift from leeds in the morning so i will be in my uncles in Liverpool by 12.00.

We have rented a car for Wednesday and the return flight is early on the Thursday morning. We usually fly into liverpool, but we left it late booking the flights this time and they were sky high.