You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Halloween Pumpkin Competition

Juniper

pumpkin.jpg

Getting into the Halloween spirit on here I think we should have a ‘Best Halloween Pumpkin’ Competition. Open until tomorrow night I think everyone who’s getting into the whole spirit and is not hiding in their front rooms when trick or treaters knock at their door (pretending not to be in) should post pictures of their pumpkins and the other’s shall judge and by tomorrow evening a winner should be decided.

The person who wins…………………………wins a giant fishwabble thingy

So please go ahead and start putting your pics up, I shall be putting photos of my masterpieces up tomorrow morning.

(anyone who doesn’t do it is gay and smells really bad)

Drunk_Pumpkin.jpg

No.

Plus Halloween is tomorrow night, so it might not help reduce your 20yr life sentence if you go shooting kids tonight.

However, its Mizzy night tonight, so when you get eggs, flour or worse thrown at your house/car etc, you are entitled to pull out a sawn off shotgun and shoot the little fuckers

Did mine at 6.45 am inspired by the one on Teletubbies. Their one was the new health and safety version which involved not using a knife so they stuck glue and bits on to make the face etc.

My 2 year old was far more impressed with his Dad's sabatier knifed original version. Not as good as some of these though - real red's is very menacing. Will try and do a piccy tonight and post it on here.

• 11 months later...