You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

cereal

bri

Guest molbyscorchio
Home made meusli with organic natural yogurt.

Every day for the past 2 years.

does your sphincter pucker uncontrollably? I love the natural yoghurt, me, and the rabbit food. But every day for the last two years. Sheesh. This week I will be mainly breakfasting on Special K with red berries. Lower calories than Special K alone. I do reserve the right, however, to compliment this with a cheeky soda bread, a bowl of orange/grapefruit, or a fried egg on toast at the drop of a hat.

Home made meusli with organic natural yogurt.

Every day for the past 2 years.

Reminds me of Denis Leary:

"Because you gotta have goals. Because everybody in this room knows everybody who's quitting. You all have that friend who's quitting it. You know what I mean? The guys quitting it, "I quit smoking. I quit drugs. I quit drinking. I quit meat, and I feel great. I get up in the morning and have a nice big bowl of oat bran. I go to the bathroom for three and a half hours. I have another bowl of oat bran. I go back in the bathroom for six more hours. All I do is eat and shit, I'm gonna live forever! My colon is the strongest muscle in my body right now. I could pass Elvis through my colon right now."

does your sphincter pucker uncontrollably? I love the natural yoghurt, me, and the rabbit food. But every day for the last two years. Sheesh. This week I will be mainly breakfasting on Special K with red berries. Lower calories than Special K alone. I do reserve the right, however, to compliment this with a cheeky soda bread, a bowl of orange/grapefruit, or a fried egg on toast at the drop of a hat.

Unfortunatley the seeds sometimes scratch my haemeroids which leads to painful poo.

I normally eat porridge most mornings in the winter. It gives me the warmth inside to make it to the train without dying. Otherwise it's Bran Flakes without sugar or Weetabix without sugar. Nowt wrong with shredded wheat either but they only sell the small ones here which are fun if you want to pretend you are a giant, but lack the eating enjoyment of their larger brother.

All you sugar eaters beware, that stuff is majorly bad for you. Energy through proper stuff is what you want.

I normally eat porridge most mornings in the winter. It gives me the warmth inside to make it to the train without dying. Otherwise it's Bran Flakes without sugar or Weetabix without sugar. Nowt wrong with shredded wheat either but they only sell the small ones here which are fun if you want to pretend you are a giant, but lack the eating enjoyment of their larger brother.

All you sugar eaters beware, that stuff is majorly bad for you. Energy through proper stuff is what you want.

RIS spot on mate. What you eat in the morning is a start to the day.

Shredded Wheat is spot on. Fact.