You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Early Prediction for Saturday

I won't be on for a couple of days now, as my nerves are so far gone (yeah I know I'm a big tart), I am going to live in a cave for a while, so here goes my prediction for Saturday :-

Liverpool 0 West Ham United 2 (Harewood 34, Sheringham (pen 87))

May all of our souls be saved, but I just can't see us winning, try and enjoy those who are going, and for those who are missing out due to theiving twats/millenium stadium bastards - my deepest sympathies on missing out!

OT :- Kev Seed offered £2,000 on his show this morning for the tickets to be returned to Radio City, and Merseyside Police called him advising him that he could be arrested for aiding and abbeting (sp?) - pathetic twats!!!

Guest TK-421

I can't believe the amount of pessimism around this place about Saturday cor blimey guvnor strike a light it only the 'Ammers. A few tickets go missing and all of a sudden we're gonna get thumped.

3-0 Reds. Gerrard with 2 and Moro with the other.

aye, west ham?? fair play for how well they did this season by not going straight back down, but fair dos. We should win comfortably, they are rather weak at the back dontcha know.

4-1, gerrard, riise, crouch and one in off cisse's knee when he comes on as an 85th minute sub.

I won't be on for a couple of days now, as my nerves are so far gone (yeah I know I'm a big tart), I am going to live in a cave for a while, so here goes my prediction for Saturday :-

Liverpool 0 West Ham United 2 (Harewood 34, Sheringham (pen 87))

Don't be so pessimistic man.

Liverpool 1 West Ham 2

Is the Crouchamania t-shirt still going to be jogging round cardiff before the game cath?

Unfortunately not.

Mr & Mrs Cath considered carefully the cost of the tickets they'd been offered and decided that for that amount of dosh they could buy a small cottage in Derbyshire.

Unfortunately not.

Mr & Mrs Cath considered carefully the cost of the tickets they'd been offered and decided that for that amount of dosh they could buy a small cottage in Derbyshire.

That is a shame Cath. Its only just sunk in that I have paid over £100 for ticket and travel, and im now glad Im not staying over (from a cost point of view).

Guest TK-421
I can't believe the amount of pessimism around this place about Saturday cor blimey guvnor strike a light it only the 'Ammers. A few tickets go missing and all of a sudden we're gonna get thumped.

3-0 Reds. Gerrard with 2 and Moro with the other.

I'll have a prize for predicting 2 from Stevie aswell. A picture of a monkey throwing poo at a bear will do nicely.

I'll have a prize for predicting 2 from Stevie aswell. A picture of a monkey throwing poo at a bear will do nicely.

good call. i put a fiver on us at the beginning of the season at 9 to 1 to win it. with three minutes to go i'd kissed it goodbye. next season i wil mainly be putting my money on us for the championship. i don't care what anyone says i think we'll be damned close next year.