You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aguero- Bayern close on Aguero

Jayesh1987

from Sky Sports:

Bayern close on Aguero

Bayern Munich are locked in negotiations to sign Argentine starlet Sergio Aguero from Independiente.

Aguero is rated as the next big thing to emerge from Argentina and has expressed an interest in joining Premiership outfit Liverpool.

Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid are also tracking the teenager, but Bayern are the sole club to make a formal offer for Aguero.

The German champions are aiming to strike a deal for the gifted playmaker, although Independiente are refusing to budge from their €20 million (£13.8 million) asking price.

Independiente accept they are likely to lose the attacking tyro, but are determined to be fully compensated by an eager Bayern.

"It's difficult, it's very difficult to make Aguero stay for more time at Independiente," said the Argentine club's president Julio Comparada.

"We had several meetings with the Germans.

"I have heard many types of amounts of money, but Independiente isn't going to change anything about that.

"They pay what we have asked for Aguero or Aguero stays with us."

Reports suggest that Aguero's family are anxious for an agreement with Bayern to be reached as they are aware they will be financially secure for life, if the forward moves to Europe.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=379990&CPID=22&clid=156&lid=9&title=Bayern+close+on+Aguero

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted, would have really loved us to signa world class talent. That said, if Rafa doesn't feel he's worth whatever they are paying, fair enough. Seems to me though that Bayern are far more desperate than anyone else to land him, prbably because of Ballack.

£14m is too much for any 17 year old who has only played in Aregntina unless it's based on other shit like appearances etc.

from Sky Sports:

Bayern close on Aguero

Bayern Munich are locked in negotiations to sign Argentine starlet Sergio Aguero from Independiente.

Aguero is rated as the next big thing to emerge from Argentina and has expressed an interest in joining Premiership outfit Liverpool.

Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid are also tracking the teenager, but Bayern are the sole club to make a formal offer for Aguero.

The German champions are aiming to strike a deal for the gifted playmaker, although Independiente are refusing to budge from their €20 million (£13.8 million) asking price.

Independiente accept they are likely to lose the attacking tyro, but are determined to be fully compensated by an eager Bayern.

"It's difficult, it's very difficult to make Aguero stay for more time at Independiente," said the Argentine club's president Julio Comparada.

"We had several meetings with the Germans.

"I have heard many types of amounts of money, but Independiente isn't going to change anything about that.

"They pay what we have asked for Aguero or Aguero stays with us."

Reports suggest that Aguero's family are anxious for an agreement with Bayern to be reached as they are aware they will be financially secure for life, if the forward moves to Europe.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=379990&CPID=22&clid=156&lid=9&title=Bayern+close+on+Aguero

Bit of a deceiving headline to be honest

Guest Momo Sissoko
I am sure Parry is on the plane as we speak. We must trust in Parry - he will deliever - of that there is no doubt.

You're a real fucking gobshite, lad.

:D No need for that! Just because I trust in Parry doesn't make me a prick.

Your a joke lad. If you could set out your targets for this summer its be: Aguero for £15m, Joaquin for £25m, Torres for £25m and if Rafa believes they aren't worth that then Parry isshit at what he does.

It was a joke lads - get over it.

As for Bayern - they are very careful with their money - they are hardly going to buy out of panic when they have the pick of the best German talents already.

"German talents" being.....Podolski?

They obviously need this kid to play the Ballak role and bring in a new "hero" for the fans. The fact they are willing to (if they do, and i'd imagine they will given their reported amount of interest) £14m on a kid who has never played outside of Argentina is desperation for me.

Your a joke lad. If you could set out your targets for this summer its be: Aguero for £15m, Joaquin for £25m, Torres for £25m and if Rafa believes they aren't worth that then Parry isshit at what he does.

My targets?

Joaquin £10M plus Morientes. No more than that.

Owen £12M

Augero £8M plus add ons depending on apps and trophies etc.

Pennant £5M squad player

Aurelio FREE

And we would sell a load of players I am sure.

Guest Momo Sissoko
My targets?

Owen £12M

Pennant £5M squad player

Aurelio FREE

Are you an only child?

My targets?

Owen £12M

Pennant £5M squad player

Aurelio FREE

Oh so simple eh....

Would you pay over £8m for Aguero? Just out interest say Independiente wanted like £10m up front and £5m add ons, would you pay that?

Guest TK-421
My targets?

Owen £12M

Pennant £5M squad player

Aurelio FREE

Where's Ronaldo gone? He was the number one target on that ludicrous thread you started where £30m was available for 2 players. Are you saying you want Owen instead of fatty now?

My targets?

Owen £12M

Pennant £5M squad player

Aurelio FREE

Cisse stays? Cos if not where desperatley short up front.

Crouch, Fowler, Owen (Cisse) and a 17yr old first season in the prem isnt going to win us the league. Unless you play Joaquin or Gonzalez upfront (again, first season). Owen will be missing half the season remember.

Oh so simple eh....

Would you pay over £8m for Aguero? Just out interest say Independiente wanted like £10m up front and £5m add ons, would you pay that?

Just a simple targets list thats all - of course it is not as easy as all that. It depends on how much you want a player. We have in the past gone for cheaper versions of players and just wasted the money as they were shit. I'd rather 1 top quality player than 5 average ones.