You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Karen Taylor looks quite randy

karen.gif

Questionable.

Not sure she deserves to be on here.

Lovely tits, plus she's funny and doesn't take herself seriously, thats extra brownie points in my book.

Just ask yourself this.

Would you need to be pissed to shag it or do you feel guilty about wanting to shag it?

Guest PaddyBerger15
There is nothing, nothing more attractive than a bird who's thinking about curry whilst ignoring the dirty business you do to her rear. I so would.

Have some Rep, plus Iceland are doing an offer on Paaaaart~eh food this week, get on it.

Ok. Lesbian, Frida Kahlo-like Ronaldinho (Sorry for *F on GF, if anyone actually thinks girls and football are compatible)

marta_640563w.jpg

PS. She can do this (1:47 in):

[YOUTUBE]MxUEHlflzS8[/YOUTUBE]

I've talked to her on numerous occasions and grown somekind of weird starfucker obsession.

Marta fucking rules.

Judging by the Loose women thread some of them belong here.

Don't know her name but that one thats in Will & Grace, not the flat chested one. The short one with the tits.

Just realised she seems to wear black alot, probably hiding a spare tyre.

Still would though

Great suggestion, shit post - where's the fucking pic?

megan+mullally.jpg

I would and just about amnestly as this is a good pic. It also helps she plays a nympho in a series surrounded by gays and titless women.

Great suggestion, shit post - where's the fucking pic?

megan+mullally.jpg

I would and just about amnestly as this is a good pic. It also helps she plays a nympho in a series surrounded by gays and titless women.

Thats the lass.

The nympho thing does help in the viewing of a poof heavy comedy.

Think I'll have to retract the spare tyre thing.

how about this bird.

In my youth it was a crime to even suggest her as shaggable.

Hope this works

ed_imgMEL-C_265_31638a.jpg

Why?

Scared you'll get caught out for wanting to roger some out and out beast?

Its an amnesty, there should be no fear.

Jo.

I scrolled back to find her pic but it's been deleted - probably at Lurtzy's behest, which is a bit of a shame as she was truly magnificent in the context of this here thread.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Jo.

I scrolled back to find her pic but it's been deleted - probably at Lurtzy's behest, which is a bit of a shame as she was truly magnificent in the context of this here thread.

Had she been a film, she would have been called 'Beyond Amnesty, Beyond Redemption, Beyond Size 30'

Jo.

I deleted her pic from my photobucket account. The memory of that thrap has been banished to somewhere in the dark recesses of my memory, like when I bought that Erasure single in 1986. "Oooooooh sometimes...."

They were dark days indeed. 2008 has been kind to me since, fingers crossed.

I deleted her pic from my photobucket account. The memory of that thrap has been banished to somewhere in the dark recesses of my memory, like when I bought that Erasure single in 1986. "Oooooooh sometimes...."

They were dark days indeed. 2008 has been kind to me since, fingers crossed.

Got to love, Jo, my god my self confidence rocketed after seeing that! you should never have deleted that lurtzy, she was sent from heaven to remind us how beautiful we are.