You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

William Gallas

05 Milan

I know he's not our player and I probably shouldn't be bothered, but since we've been linked with him in the past, I just want to say that I don't want that cu*t anywhere near LFC. How many of those has he had yet this season? The horrible stamp on Kewell, the attack on Reina, he's climbing to the top of the Chelsea most hated-list, and that's no mean feat...

As for Drogba and that handball, well it's not the first time they've done that this season is it? I really hope Jose starts whining about that one, the press will have a field-day.

Chelsea. Every time if it's not us.

Im not sure. Theres that old standing hatred with the mancs thats been there years. But as its been there years it probbly dosent feel as strong as the New levels of hatred for chelsea.

Im undecided.

:ermm:

I know he's not our player and I probably shouldn't be bothered, but since we've been linked with him in the past, I just want to say that I don't want that cu*t anywhere near LFC. How many of those has he had yet this season? The horrible stamp on Kewell, the attack on Reina, he's climbing to the top of the Chelsea most hated-list, and that's no mean feat...

As for Drogba and that handball, well it's not the first time they've done that this season is it? I really hope Jose starts whining about that one, the press will have a field-day.

Plus winding up the Fulham fan's on the way off the pitch

Hard question for some reds but who do you want to win it if its not us. the mancs or the chavs.

As much as I hate them I still can live with the Chavs winning the league. Afterall they are the 'champions elect' for a while so the feeling is kindof acceptance.

We want 2nd and we can't hope for any positive things for the Mancs.

It was good to see Gerrard and Carra get a grip of him before it really got out of hand. He didn't need to do it, he should have just laughed it off and got on with the game. But being the centre of attention must have been to big a draw to him.

I hope he dont get standing ovations on TLW.

We cant shout about Nevillecunt one week and praise Cisse the next. IMO it was a stupid thing to do. I’m sad to say but it was a disgrace.

I didn't criticise Neville and I am not going to do it to Cisse. I think it is pathetic how the game is being sanitised. he was just having a laugh.

Imagine what it's like in the Cisse mansion - the kids are playing up, all trying to outdo each other to get some attention from their mum. Poor old mum is at the end of her tether. "This will never do," thinks Lord F, "how can I put this right?" So, sliding down the bannister and skateboarding into the great hall, breaking all the ornaments on his way through, the French striker lies on the floor in front of Jude. He then kicks and screams until finally she agrees to "do his hair" again. As he sits there having his hair done, he pulls his tongue out at the kids, victorious again.

I can just imagine him berating his kid for not passing well enough during a kickabout in the garden.

• 2 years later...