You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea CL tickets

Stephen Adams.

Started at 8.45 this morning and just got mine.

Cheers for that. Next time I want to waste my morning I'll give you a shout.

Not much left. Some main stand and centenary left.

Totally agree that there needed to be some loyalty scheme for this match.

Not sure TNS or Kaunas was the answer - I mean both of those matches were filled with daytrippers (no offence DT) and the once a year/lifetime brigade. Not sure how happy I'd be with them getting priority over me. But the CSKA game should have counted.

To quote Ghostbusters - "Weeeeeeeee got one!"

Although poor Mav had to spend all morning on the phone to get them. And he's on holiday. Show some sympathy people.

Seriously though, this is another triumph for the ticket office and the club.

Your sympathy underwhelms me

Not sure TNS or Kaunas was the answer - I mean both of those matches were filled with daytrippers (no offence DT) and the once a year/lifetime brigade. Not sure how happy I'd be with them getting priority over me. But the CSKA game should have counted.

Especially as they only cost a tenner so I can understand that but there's no excuse for the CSKA game. They could have even let season ticket holders have first dibs & let fans who went to CSKA have second option for the Chelsea game, but I suppose that would have to include a certain degree of logic...

At the very least there should have been priority for CSKA.

Priority should have started with the Champs League attendance last season just like league aways....9 or more etc....Or is that just far too simple for our lot????/

Yours fucked off and STILL ticketless!!

They also told me last week that the windows would not be open today!!!

Got mine for the Kop this morning but the online service was a disgrace. It took constant re-dialing over about an hour and a half to get through. People who could'nt be arsed to go last year when they thought we would do fuck all should not be allowed now we are european champs. :wallbutt:

I'm giving up going anyway. I've come to the conclusion that Istanbul will never be beaten and anything is now a comedown.

Football is a rip-off. The product is worse yet we pay more ane more.

I've been once this season but any time I go to Liverpool in the future, it will be to see my mates. The match can go to hell.

Got mine for the Kop this morning but the online service was a disgrace. It took constant re-dialing over about an hour and a half to get through. People who could'nt be arsed to go last year when they thought we would do fuck all should not be allowed now we are european champs. :wallbutt:

I can just see them doing an interview as you're stood there at the TO.

TO: So, did you think we'd win the Champions League?

Fan: Errrr yeah, of course I did. That's why I didn't buy tickets for the earlier rounds because I knew we'd get to Istanbul.

TO: What was your prediction before the final?

Fan: Errr 3-3 after being three down at half time, and then winning on penalties.

TO: OK then. £32 please.

:D

I can just see them doing an interview as you're stood there at the TO.

TO: So, did you think we'd win the Champions League?

Fan: Errrr yeah, of course I did. That's why I didn't buy tickets for the earlier rounds because I knew we'd get to Istanbul.

TO: What was your prediction before the final?

Fan: Errr 3-3 after being three down at half time, and then winning on penalties.

TO: OK then. £32 please.

:D

Just saying that winning the champions league means that the club now attracts certain people who were'nt that interested in going last year. :sick:

Sold out now and i dont have a ticket, whats the fucking point in having a fan card then.

Also from spain you cant ring the credit card line so i have been reliant on people ringing for me and you cant expect them to continually ring for 4 hours.

So pissed off its untrue, so im comming to Liverpool for two matches and no fucking ticket, unbelievable

Guest Ports1973
Sold out now and i dont have a ticket, whats the fucking point in having a fan card then.

Also from spain you cant ring the credit card line so i have been reliant on people ringing for me and you cant expect them to continually ring for 4 hours.

So pissed off its untrue, so im comming to Liverpool for two matches and no fucking ticket, unbelievable

Know how you feel mate :yes: