You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Just now, M_B said:

It didn't hit the hospital! It hit the car park. The hospital wasn't levelled.

The point was it was powerful enough to destroy the hospital.

The death toll confirms it. You're asking people to believe that Hamas had access to a weapon unequalled in their arsenal despite the fact that they were digging up water pipes earlier in the week to make rockets.

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m only 10 minutes into this and not up to speed with the rest of the thread, but this fella talking to Morgan is absolutely sensational. 

It was indeed a sensational interview but I believe it was you who called me out once for posting a link to that station. Just saying like. 

1 minute ago, Dicko said:

Neither do I, if truth be told. And I am open to persuasion, but Israel lie and lie and lie.

Like tories I find it difficult to believe anything they say.

And you are right to question everything you see and hear. Nothing wrong with that.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

I reckon Hamas bombed all the other hospitals/library's/health centres/community centres in Gaza. I think they are probably responsible for every flattened building in the country What have Israel to gain? So it can't be them.

Israel have bombed plenty, and should be held to account. On this occassion, however, the evidence does suggest it wasn't them. This incident, while tragic, is distracting from all the other atrocities happening in the region and is being used to push for a wider conflict.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, M_B said:

Well I didn't because the strike hit the car park, which is where I assumed the vast majority of the casualities would be. But yeah sure, why not.

If you're trying to present a balanced argument, to suggest that both sides are lying fucks or that Israel didn't kill all of the dinosaurs, you're in the wrong thread I'm afraid mate. 

7 minutes ago, M_B said:

Israel have bombed plenty, and should be held to account. On this occassion, however, the evidence does suggest it wasn't them. This incident, while tragic, is distracting from all the other atrocities happening in the region and is being used to push for a wider conflict.

Why did they originally say they did then? 

8 minutes ago, Dicko said:

You quoted BBC News before they're just some cunts as well.

I watched the Al Jazeera video and the stuff that @M_B just posted, all broadcast on bbc news. They may be just some cunts though, yeah. So what? 

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

If you're trying to present a balanced argument, to suggest that both sides are lying fucks or that Israel didn't kill all of the dinosaurs, you're in the wrong thread I'm afraid mate. 

Says the person who said Hamas beheaded babies without any evidence whatsoever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Says the person who said Hamas beheaded babies without any evidence whatsoever.

"Yeah but whatabout what you said though"

Jesus. 

I quoted twitter. I've given up on that shit. Some others on here might do the same. 

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Stupid question 

If it hit the car park,how come so many died?

From the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67144061

Canon Richard Sewell, the dean of St George's College in Jerusalem, told the BBC that about 1,000 displaced people were sheltering in the courtyard when it was hit, and about 600 patients and staff were inside the building.

• Upvote 1